• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KY WTT:Built 93 Mustang Notch for EB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d124/LuvNStarGazn/75 bronco/?start=all
those show some of the build

it has 90,000 original miles and a doctor owned it. he put it on his deer camp when new. he passed in 1994 and it sat there until i got it a couple years back. i have the dealer POP sheet and some of the other original paper work

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

these are the old wheels and tires. it now has 33x12.5 on the same wheel without the fake beadlock. that top is new but i also have another new in the box soft top.

fce4087f.jpg

cff77511.jpg

OP
OP
M

mustangboy

You have any shots of the interior, cage and the underside? How old is the lift? What gears does it have? Does it have a hard top as well? Thanks.

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
3.50 stock gears

it is a roll bar, not a cage.

the lift is less then a year old. it is all new stuff. i should still have about $6000-7000 in receipts.

no hard top

OP
OP
M

mustangboy

Damn this is tempting but now I have the wife talked into a 4dr JK so I'm not sure I want to give up the stang. Does the Bronco have any rust at all? I know you replaced the floor pans already but does it have any other areas that will need to be taken care of?

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
the rockers could stand to be repaired or replaced.

to be honest i am not big on the trade either. i think i like the bronco too much.

i also have a 90lx with a 351w, canfield heads, trickflow intake, etc. mustangs are nothing new to me. i have had stockers to 8 second pump gas mustangs.

RustyShackelfor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Centerville, TN
pics of the 90 lx? I love the foxes. I have a 90 hatch 5.0, 5sp with factory sunroof waiting on a new life right now. I have owned it for almost 15 years and need to get to work on her one day.

Also have a 84 capri I will put gt ground effects on one day and fix up maybe.

Alright, enough jacking your thread, sorry.

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
i dont have any pics of the 90lx. it is 2005 ford windveil blue with a .5" cowl hood. it was hard to stuff a EFI 351w under that hood!!! it is a sleeper with pony wheels and the baby blue color.

smoke

Loc.
Barboursville,WV
i have a nice 76 u mite like.mostly stock 302,3 sp,ps,pb,new 2.5"lift with 235-75-15.door posts are getting a little week.or mabey something a little bigger i also have a 70 with a new toms 5.5"lift with 3" body brand new 36 tsl's on front new 37 boggers in back,91 5.0 HO with new intake and 4brl.c4 auto all new brake parts and lines,gas tank,rad,seats,soft top,and proto fab rockslider front bumper

fromme

Loc.
Suffolk, VA
I can't say that I was looking to get rid of this in any way, but this thread did pique my interest and I've been mulling it over. I'm a fox body guy at heart. How do you feel about a rust free 71 with a 93 Cobra 5.0 and Explorer intake? Only thing that needs attention on this are the door window frames and door hinge pins need replaced, but I'm working on them. Link to more photobucket pics, the ones at the top are how it is now.

DSC02468.jpg

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f193/kfromme/71 EB/?start=all

OP
OP
M

mustangboy

I've been driving the Stang alot and have been loving it and was thinking about dropping the search and then you go and show me this thing. Yours is exactly what I want. If you can get me a list of mods and some current underhood and interior shots I would love to see them. Also a couple pics of the trouble areas would be appreciated. What top/tops comes with the Bronco? I see a hardtop and a soft top in the album. Thanks and I really look forward to hearing back from you.

fromme

Loc.
Suffolk, VA
I'll get a couple pics, and a list of mods together and list the flaws it has that might need attention. I'd like a list of mods on your car too like gears, diff, exhaust, engine specs etc. Most notably I see you are using the Holley system and since I have 0 experience with using a system like that (I only know the factory mass air system) I want to know how it idles, cold/hot starts, slow speed bucking etc. I'll PM you my email and you can send me yours; then we can think about this a bit.

Oh, and right now I only have the soft top on it, no hard top as I like to be able to run topless on a whim and cover up if I were to get caught in rain.

OP
OP
M

mustangboy

Well fromme has decided to sell his Bronco outright so unless I can sell my car in short order I will leave this thread open. His Bronco is exactly what I would want so if anyone wants a stang I'm still open to a trade.

OP
OP
M

mustangboy

Still open to a possible trade for the right Bronco. love my car but would still love to have a Bronco.

OP
OP
M

mustangboy

Just wanted to throw this back out there to see if anyone would happen to be interested. Since I originally listed it I have added Corbeau seats, Autometer sport comp 2 tach, oil/water/volt guages, mgw shifter and all new stereo system w/ pioneer head unit, mb quart separates and alpine amp. I also did some powder coating under the hood.

OP
OP
M

mustangboy

Been a couple weeks thought I'd bump it up one last time before I put it away for the winter

Status
Not open for further replies.