• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

You know you drive an Early Bronco when?

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
when you are at the gas station and a really super hot chick comes up and starts saying how nice it is.................and then the driver's door takes 6 attempts before it shuts properly and the belts squeal when you start it up

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
When everywhere you go... People walk up to check it out in the parking lot. And your only thought is "Now everyone is watching, I feel cool... BUT now I'm also praying she starts on the first or second try".

Or praying it doesn't stall when you're trying to pull out of the spot...

NavyBronco66

Loc.
San Antonio
When you know where other 2 non running EB live on your street and just drive by there owners to make them feel like s**t for just letting there EB sit

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
I'm guilty of getting up next to the a**hole on the cell phone ,that can't keep up with traffic and driving next to him at 3000 RPM. Glass Packs%)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
When most all the guys and some gals in your area refur to you as the feller on the hill with the Ole'model Bronco:)

They never call'em Early Broncos around here

hc

major

Loc.
Knoxville
Or when your 33 on your stock spare tire carrier breaks the latch and the tire swings around into your brand new paint job crushing your fender flare..............

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Or when hyou scan this site and a handfull of other EB sites multiple times a day looking for parts and tech that may be new to you...

DevilDog

Loc.
Virginia
When you peek under the vehicle every time you walk by just to see how big, and what shape the new oil stain is. A satisfying as a child admiring his own booger.

beaux312

Loc.
Hartford, AL
Or when your 33 on your stock spare tire carrier breaks the latch and the tire swings around into your brand new paint job crushing your fender flare..............

LOL Im laughing with you, it happened to my brothers right after i painted it:mad:

Adarcy

You know you drive an EB when you get home from running an hours worth of errands and realize your garage shop magnet light is still attached to the underside of your bronco! And its still on :p

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
When you are cracking up...relating to most of the posts... and try to explain them to your girly watching Desperate Housewives ...and you get the death stare!!! HAHA!!!

ren71

to feed your fix, you get sent random texts of pics of Broncos in your area from friends and family... though 1 out of 10 are Scouts.