• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Zf5 np205 cable shift

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
Does anybody have this set up? Pics of any mods needed and how do you like it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Ringwood, NJ
Thought about going that route just to keep the tcase shifters further away from the transmission shifter. I'm running the regular jbfab np205 shifters with a jb fab zf5 shifter.

OP
OP
Ethansdad73

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
Thought about going that route just to keep the tcase shifters further away from the transmission shifter. I'm running the regular jbfab np205 shifters with a jb fab zf5 shifter.
That was my thought as well.

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
FYI, if you are concerned about shifter location/interference with the standard linkage type NP205 shifter, we can do custom handles, or we can ship with the handles un-welded so you can customize them yourself.

Jon

OP
OP
Ethansdad73

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
FYI, if you are concerned about shifter location/interference with the standard linkage type NP205 shifter, we can do custom handles, or we can ship with the handles un-welded so you can customize them yourself.

Jon
Rumor had it that was an option. Was possibly wanting to put them in a console between the seats flush mounted.