• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My second Bronco... Crawler build...

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm still planning on making the first run with you - just tell me when and where!

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Cmon Todd, turn the key and put it on the trailer. I'm going to Windrock with the Duck in a few weeks. It won't see the rough trails but it's going either way.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Yup. He’s head down getting it ready for super cel show and shine. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mountain Ram

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Yeah what’s the story on this lame build thread...

Oh wait- it’s mine. A lot going on this year personally. To easy to make excuses too... I tinker and have not lost interest, it has just dropped low on the priority list. As far as SC- I am out on that this year- I will be traveling that week and won’t get back in time. I could use some motivation to get this done though.

OP
OP
Mountain Ram

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
I thought my build took forever, but I think you have me beat ;D

Harlan in November - be there!

Do I? Dang- that may be motivation enough.

The issue here is that I came so far in a short (er) period of time and then it drifted off. It takes 80% of the effort to get the final 20% done...

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Went back and looked. Mine was 5-6 years. You are working on 5 now so I still hold that award... don't take it away from me!