• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rescue a rusty half cab for $2500? - Some photos added

Nemisus

Loc.
North Bay, CA
yeah,

I can pull the parts of the link that does work and I get the crappy 3rd party BS that Photobucket shows saying you need to pay in order to let us see it.

If you want to e-mail a picture I'd be happy to share it for the forum to see. Let me know and I'll send you my e-mail.

OP
OP
Techstudent

Techstudent

Loc.
Missoula
Well, I'll give this a shot. Been a while so was not aware Photobucket was charging big money now.

30iamoh.jpg

2rel88y.jpg

11l5638.jpg

es691s.jpg

29h4es.jpg

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Oh heck yes I'd buy that in a heart beat. Still has the hinge covers on the bench seat!!!! And cool doors!

OP
OP
Techstudent

Techstudent

Loc.
Missoula
Went back for a second inspection and I don't think she's scrap metal yet. Lots of rust to be sure but firewall and inner fenders and quarters are solid.

Man, for a small truck they sure had one beast of a plow on there!

20frxty.jpg

29h4es.jpg

2j3mhc9.jpg

2l8af05.jpg

ju7712.jpg

73AnneBoleyn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Charlotte, NC
I can't believe you are hesitating at all. Snatch that bad boy up asap! There are about 100 of us here that would in a heartbeat!

Nemisus

Loc.
North Bay, CA
Not sure what you're waiting on dude? ;)

I am sure it has some surprises hiding out, but from what I can tell it has some good surprises in the wide open screaming at ya saying take me home and make me whole again.

She looks like a good place to start!

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
They ALL have rust. That Bronco is well worth 2500.00 on today's market. Hurry up and buy it.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
No kidding. If you don't buy it let me know I would be interested.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
OMG I would buy that for $2,500 in a second!! Around here that truck would be at least $5,000. I would love to find one in that condition for $2,500!

chuckyb

Contributor
That's a keeper! Love the signs on the doors. Nice little half cab utility rig!! Good luck!