• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Buyer Beware: BRONCOSBYBAMA has a new name

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
I purchased my bronco from a builder named Dennis Burton (BRONCOS BY BAMA).

The whole story is here Bronco Fiasco

Now he is selling broncos on ebay with a new name "Lilbamprincess" - which is cute. Here is his newest EBAY LISTING

I've already started him questions on ebay.

Beware!

Last edited:

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
your ebay listing is the same link as you original story link...

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
He has sold several Broncos since yours, Obscure. Many of them went right back up for sale because the new owners were so disappointed. I hate it, but the sad thing is, most people that buy his Broncos are not Bronco people, much less CB members. This guy lives very near me. He currently owes me or my Dad money for a couple radiators. I hate to just publicly bash someone, but I know how terrible it feels to be burnt. Sad thing is, he has gotten by with it for several years.

His latest "restroyal"

For example, he sold this one sometime last year I believe:

Bronco

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
OMG..look at that hideous front end steering and suspension mess. That thing is not safe to drive off that field.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Here is the guys pic. From another thread.
attachment.php

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Duff's 6" lift AND a 4" Body lift? Wait I thought Duff's lift was a 5.5"..........%)

And he does not understand directional tires, Looks like a hack.

OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
I hate to just publicly bash someone, but I know how terrible it feels to be burnt. Sad thing is, he has gotten by with it for several years.

I don't like bashing people publicly. It took me a long time to name him originally. But I've been away from CB for a while, and when I logged in I had 3 messages from people who were planning on buying from him, and wanted to know more about my experience.

If I can help anyone be aware, that's all I want.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
BTW, That listing says it has a "clear title". So you should be alright...? well maybe.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
What part of bama is he from? Maybe The Broncos could or should be checked out by a CB member before money is spent!

North Alabama.

I've seen some of his Broncos in person. They (sometimes %)) look good in pictures, but the reality is, they are often packed full of body filler, decently painted, and sprayed wildly with bedliner.

Someone mentioned that the Bronco on ebay now doesn't look safe to drive. It's sad, but it doesn't have to be. It's an ebay sale, so it just has to look good (or at least what someone thinks is) in pictures.

I feel terrible that I haven't already posted a thread like this, but he knows where I live, and I DON'T know just how crazy he is.

I sure hope this stops someone from dealing with this guy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
He's from Fackler, Alabama. So occasionally when I'm on ebay I check out broncos from that neck of the woods, just to see if he's selling anything. Not that I can do anything.

And if you look at the pics of the bronco on ebay, IT DOESN'T HAVE SEAT BELTS EITHER! What is it with this guy and seat belts??? He likes to hold them up in pictures, but he apparently doesn't put them in his broncos.

download.php

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Bump for con artist awareness!

One on Ebay up to almost $7k now. If only more people were members here. :cry: