• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1974 bronco sport

OP
OP
P

PeteSchumpert

Loc.
kinards south caroli
it has no rust. has green shinny paint under the carpet . I've been all under it with a scraper and a screw driver and i can't even find a pinhole .as far as the pictures it's not near as bad in person as the pictures make it look , and some of that white stuff is foaming wasp spray where it had about fifty wasps in it . it has the spare tire carrier a header panel cover and sun visors that he took off that goes with it .simple ? gone south of the border

67RT

Bronco Guru
Yeah. The hinge area looks clean. If no rust at All and frame vin matches title it has to be worth 8-10k. Even if motoer is toast a stock used 302 and three speed are almost given away on this site.

OP
OP
P

PeteSchumpert

Loc.
kinards south caroli
bronco

Yeah. The hinge area looks clean. If no rust at All and frame vin matches title it has to be worth 8-10k. Even if motoer is toast a stock used 302 and three speed are almost given away on this site.

thank you motor supposed to have less than 10000 miles on it , title says 76000 i'm sure it's not a ranger , i guess it could have came with that color package , i know ford did alot of strange things along time ago i guess to give people something to talk about . you can tell that it has never been painted ,the mud in the fender wells makes people think its rusty ,but if you check it out in person it would be hard to find one in better condition the floors and frame is perfect. he has the back seat spare tire carrier .sunvisors and the cover for the wiper motor . plus a truck load of extra parts .transmissions transfer case and so fourth ,got him down to 11000,i'm still not real comfortable with that.but it would be way easier to fix than the other projects iv'e taken on .Thank you for a straight answer Pete