• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

50th Anniversary T-shirt - Taking Orders

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hi guys/gals, the design is done and the shirts will be going into production. If you would like to order a shirt please click on the link which will redirect you to my shopify page. My printing guy is going to try like hell to get a limited number done by Dec 20th in order to fulfill any orders that might be x-mas presents. I cannot promise they will be done by then as he's super busy this time of year with 2 stores and a family, but we will try our best to have them done as quickly as possible! These will be screen printed on plush cotton shirts that will last wash after wash! The price is $20 but if you order more than one I will ship for free.
http://homade-innovations.myshopify.com/products/bronco-50th-anniversary-t-shirt?variant=11640413508

Dark Grey 50th Bronco T.jpg

front circle bronco logo.jpg

FORD BRONCO50TH.jpg

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I just wanted to give you guys s better example of the actual color of the shirt. This is the same type of shirt the bronco t's will be printed on. You can see the black ink really stands out well on the gray/asphalt color!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Ok, good news everyone shirts should be going into production next week! I will be printing up 100 shirts total for this first round of shirts. There will be a limited number of S and XXL shirts so I advise you if you want one, you better order it now as they are going fast. Those of you who have placed pre-orders I thank you and those who have purchased more than one shirt I will credit you for shipping when the shirts go out!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Only a few XXL AND XXXL shirts left, L and XL are going quick too! Get your order in now if you want your shirt before xmas!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Ok, shirts are being ordered on Monday and will be printed Thur/Fri this upcoming week. That being said I should have plenty of XL,L,M being made but a limited amount of S and XXL, XXXL will be printed. If you want your shirt before X-mas and want a size XXXL, XXL, or S you need to have your order in no later than 9 am EST Monday Dec 7 th. that way I can guarantee you a shirt in those sizes. If you need any other size before Xmas I recommend you have your order in by December 18th. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or respond on the board. I give thanks to all of you that have already placed your orders and will keep you updated on when they're done and being shipped!

Thanks,

Ryan

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks or the extra effort Ryan. Have a good week :)

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Ok, the first run of blank shirts are being ordered tomorrow (all 121) This is just a reminder that those who pre-order their shirts before Dec 18th are guaranteed to get their shirts before xmas. I also want to remind you guys a limited number of sizes still remain as I'm printing a few extra in case you were away from the forum. Currently there are 3 XXXL, 5 XXL and 7 S that are not yet spoken for so if you want one I suggest you place your order as it's a first come first serve basis. Other than that I'd like to thank those who have placed orders and if everything goes to plan shirts should be done by the weekend and on there way Monday!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Teaser

Alright back of shirts have been printed and fronts should be finished by tomorrow. I have to say they look pretty sharp! Those of you who have ordered I will try to get all the orders out by Friday. If you have not ordered yet, a limited quantity still remain. I have 1 XXXL, 5 XXL, 15 each of XL,L,M and 7 S. If you get your order in by Dec 18th you should get your shirt before X-mas!

IMG_4392.JPG.jpg

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
First orders of shirts went out today all 38 orders! I got a few dirty looks at the post office from the folks who showed up behind me ha! Remember there's still time to get your shirt before Xmas and after the 18th I will be discounting the special on free shipping on orders of two or more shirts! Thanks to those who have ordered and feel free to post pics of your shirts on here when you get them!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Just a reminder you have 4 days left to order a shirt if you want it by xmas and receive free shipping on orders of 2 or more T's

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Last Reminder that if you want your shirt before X mas you should place your order no later than Thursday night as I'll be making final deliveries to the post office Friday morning! You big guys just a heads up only 1-3XL AND 3-2XL remain so if you want a shirt its first come first serve! plenty of other sizes still avail :)

Last edited: