• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

50th Anniversary T-shirt

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Do men still ware tank tops? Go figure

I was kind of thinking the same thing but I might be able to print one on a wife beater under shirt ...i'll throw in the mustard/ketchup stains for free

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Final Draft

Ok, I feel like I finally have it tweeked to where it looks really good. Here is the final version of the shirt. The front logo is a little hard to see on the demo so i included a separate picture, I hope you guys like it !
grey bronco shirt final.jpg
front circle bronco logo.jpg

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Just wanted to let you guys know I'm taking pre-order for shirts. You can check the Vendor/classifieds for ordering information. I'm trying to get orders fulfilled before Dec 20th but I can't make any promises they will be done in time for X-mas as my friend who does the printing is running two shirt stores and raising 2 young boys with his wife and this is his peak season. I assure you though the shirts will be printed by the end of December if you have any questions please PM me or reply to this post or posts in the vendor/classified section. Thanks and have a great set of holidays here!

Ryan

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Stopped by my friends shop and he's going to try to have the screens ready to go by the end of this upcoming week! I will keep you guys updated on the progress!

image.jpg

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I just wanted to give you guys a better example of the actual color of the shirt. This is the same type of shirt the bronco t's will be printed on. You can see the black ink really stands out well on the gray/asphalt color!

image.jpg

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Ok, good news everyone shirts should be going into production next week! I will be printing up 100 shirts total for this first round of shirts. There will be a limited number of S and XXL shirts so I advise you if you want one, you better order it now as they are going fast. Those of you who have placed pre-orders I thank you and those who have purchased more than one shirt I will credit you for shipping when the shirts go out!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Only a few XXL AND XXXL shirts left, L and XL are going quick too! Get your order in now if you want your shirt before xmas!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Ok, shirts are being ordered on Monday and will be printed Thur/Fri this upcoming week. That being said I should have plenty of XL,L,M being made but a limited amount of S and XXL, XXXL will be printed. If you want your shirt before X-mas and want a size XXXL, XXL, or S you need to have your order in no later than 9 am EST Monday Dec 7 th. that way I can guarantee you a shirt in those sizes. If you need any other size before Xmas I recommend you have your order in by December 18th. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or respond on the board. I give thanks to all of you that have already placed your orders and will keep you updated on when they're done and being shipped!

Thanks,

Ryan

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
last reminder

Ok, the first run of blank shirts are being ordered tomorrow (all 121) This is just a reminder that those who pre-order their shirts before Dec 18th are guaranteed to get their shirts before xmas. I also want to remind you guys a limited number of sizes still remain as I'm printing a few extra in case you were away from the forum. Currently there are 3 XXXL, 5 XXL and 7 S that are not yet spoken for so if you want one I suggest you place your order as it's a first come first serve basis. Other than that I'd like to thank those who have placed orders and if everything goes to plan shirts should be done by the weekend and on there way Monday!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Teaser

Alright back of shirts have been printed and fronts should be finished by tomorrow. I have to say they look pretty sharp! Those of you who have ordered I will try to get all the orders out by Friday. If you have not ordered yet, a limited quantity still remain. I have 1 XXXL, 5 XXL, 15 each of XL,L,M and 7 S. If you get your order in by Dec 18th you should get your shirt before X-mas!

IMG_4392.JPG.jpg

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
People are starting to get their shirts and they are super happy. Just a reminder you have 4 days left to order a shirt if you want it by xmas and receive free shipping on orders of 2 or more T's! Merry Xmas!

Bdhand

Contributor
Got mine today and they are AWESOME!!!! Thanks rydog1130!!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
People are starting to get their shirts and they are super happy. Just a reminder you have 4 days left to order a shirt if you want it by xmas and receive free shipping on orders of 2 or more T's! Merry Xmas!

Should be coming in soon, Saw the shipping notice. I need to check the mail LOL