• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

50th Anniversary T-shirt

old 71

Received my shirts yesterday and they look great,
Well done rydog and thanks for putting the shirt deal together!

Dale

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
no problem, it was fun and challenging coming up with the design that had a little different look than the badges but still got the message out!

Received my shirts yesterday and they look great,
Well done rydog and thanks for putting the shirt deal together!

Dale

gr8scott

Bronco Guru
Got my shirt yesterday and agree with everyone, they look great!
May just be the only one on Maui...

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Got my shirt yesterday and agree with everyone, they look great!
May just be the only one on Maui...

I thought that was really cool, along with the shirt broncos are probably pretty rare out there as well!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Just a reminder only 1 - 3xl and 3 - 2xl remain along w/ 5 S, plenty of X,L,M left :)

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Allright, last post here before I take a break for the holidays! I'm making my last run to the post office tomorrow before I head to work. This is a last call to have your order in by 8 am EST tomorrow if you want it before Christmas! This is also the last chance to receive free shipping on orders of 2 or more T's! Lastly 2XL's are SOLD OUT and 1 3XL remains, and other sizes are getting down into the single digits, 5 smalls remain so if you have a little colt/philly that needs a shirt these would make a good gift!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just right. :)

Attachments

• 20151219_113228.jpg
    20151219_113228.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20151219_115542-1.jpg
    20151219_115542-1.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Just right. :)

Ha ha, thanks will do! I was impressed my buddy Dan was able to get you a tank top to print on! He's top notch and I owe a lot of thanks to him for helping put this together! If there's any one in Michigan on here or has relatives in Michigan you should check out his store online http://thegloveapparel.bigcartel.com/ Once again thanks and have a great Christmas and New Years

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I was asked about different colors sooo... I would be willing to do it on this last run but I wouldn't be able to offer returns on these. PM me if anyone is interested and we'll get you taken care of. The only thing I ask is the color request be simple like orange, blue, pink, grey..(not mother of pearl, grabber blue etc) there's just no way I could promise you'd get the exact color youre looking for! I cant really post options on my website for colors as im maxed out on variants and upgrading for 10-20 shirts would not be cost effective. hit me up though and i'll see what I can do