• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 69 mustang headrests in excellent shape plus new brackets for your stock bronco seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
DSC_0356_zps1d2c5a17.jpg
DSC_0353_zps1ff9888d.jpg
DSC_0352_zpsb6774f1c.jpg
DSC_0354_zpsb1544bf6.jpg
DSC_0355_zps8acf6258.jpg
Was going to put a excellent shape headrest of a 69 mustang along with brand new brackets, on my 72 bronco, but I just found out today my seats are not threaded for the screws to mount the headrest. I purchased the brackets for $50 and the headrest for $90. These headrests DO NOT need to be reupholstered, just prepped and painted with your desired vinyl color.

Last edited:

justorange72

why not just drill out the seat frame and add and nut and bolt?
That is what I did. works great.

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would be interested as well if your first in line deal falls through

Status
Not open for further replies.