• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

And the color is....

blamejane

Bronco Guru
Oh yeah that's definitely something I'd love to try with the help of an expert friend of course. I can only imagine how much you've learned. The old bronco is unrecognizable. I've often thought about deleting the body trim, it looks great on some broncos, but mine has a few too many dents. It's nice to see the difference removing them can make. Love it!

Nightstick

Bronco guy
I'll admit that the red is growing on me a little more everyday. I was skeptical at first. Deleting the trim was a good move IMO, and for those wanting to do it, it was pretty simple to weld up the trim holes and smooth them out. I'm no expert body guy, but I'm pretty proud of the two I've done (mine and Brandon's). The fact that Brandon is happy makes me happy, and that's all that matters. Makes it more than worth the time and effort we put into it!

Now all we gotta do is get rid of that bronco lean...