• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Back from Iraq. What did I miss?

ArmyCOL

Thanks for all the sacrifices you and your family have had to put up with. Most people would never understand what is really involved in these deployment, both away and on the home front.

Thanks for you service, glad to hear you are safely back.

Chuck

OP
OP
dustybronco

dustybronco

welcome back man and thanks for your service!! what branch are you in by the way?

USMC 0369. I am part of Light Armored Recon but I led a small 13 man team that advised the Iraqi. It was quite an adventure. I had a blast and would definately do it again. Maybe Afghanistan next time.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
WELCOME HOME DUSTY ........about 40 of our local boys left for a 2nd service sat...I WENT to town just to say GOOD BY.........stood beside the road in full salute as they went by ....
Welcome back and I'm glad your home safe ..........

holt 45's bronc

Loc.
Centerview, MO
nice im in the airforce and my job doesnt sounds kinda boring but im a vehicle operator and i drive the convoys over there. been there once and i saw how crazy it was and just happy to see ya made it back without a scratch!!