• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Back from Iraq. What did I miss?

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
We are grateful for your service and we are very glad to have you home.

Now it is time to talk Broncos!

backpain

Bronco Guru
I don't have any updates for you, but thank you sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't say it enough, and I can't help getting a bit watery because you and your comrades do what you do for us. Thanks.

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Welcome home. I know you're glad to be back and I know there are folks so happy to have you back.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
welcome back and a thank you from the east coast. i'm sure you're glad to be back sleeping in your "own'' bed.

gtown68

Loc.
Georgetown, Texas
Biggest News

Welcome Home!!!!!!
The biggest bit of news is that "You Are Home" and all of us here are happy and thankful that you are.
Most of us can only imagine your hardships and sacrifices. Also like myself, I'm sure there are many of us here that have no idea how to express our thanks and graditude for your service. I am honored to know you are a "Bronco Brother".
My most sincere thank you!

sevenTseven

Loc.
Oklahoma City, OK
Thanks for you service, and welcome home.

I guess you missed Ford dusting off all the old tooling and making Repro Broncos and giving all CB members a shiny new Bronco, for our dedication. Kind of like a Super-Duper owner loyalty bonus.

Oh Well, I guess you cant be around for everything now can you?

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
I guess you missed Ford dusting off all the old tooling and making Repro Broncos and giving all CB members a shiny new Bronco, for our dedication. Kind of like a Super-Duper owner loyalty bonus.

Oh Well, I guess you cant be around for everything now can you?

Evil, Pure Evil!;D

OP
OP
dustybronco

dustybronco

Hey welcome back! No email over there? I had it when I was there in 03? That would suck if ya did'nt!

the Marines keep things pretty spartan as it is. and when you live at an Iraqi police station it is really hard to get time to yourself.

instigator

welcome home and thank you for your service so we will be able to maintain our freedom as freedom is not free

OP
OP
dustybronco

dustybronco

Thanks for you service, and welcome home.

My Wife said she put in for this but some how ended up with something called a smart car. What the heck is a smart car and how do you wheel it?:eek: