• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco finished for now :)

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Nice rig! Fiberglass tub? I'm curious, What are the bars for? The ones hanging down off the roll cage? ;D

DC_Gearhead

Looks great!! I'm jealous. Some day......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

RPM289

Nice rig! Fiberglass tub? I'm curious, What are the bars for? The ones hanging down off the roll cage? ;D

Yes glass tub, The bars are whats left of the door bars on the roll cage from its competition days :) It make a great hand hold to climb in and will be a good mount point for mirror that clamps to cage.

MY BRONCO1.jpg

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Its great when you think your done and can just drive for a while. When the euphoria wears off and reality sets back in you really know they are never done. Even if you think so, Bronco's are possessed, if you don't give them enough attention they will turn on you and take your wallet. Have fun while to going is good. Nice job and great for hanging in there and seeing your project through.

ntsqd

heratic car camper
Loc.
Upper SoKA
Not possible. If it is finished, it is for sale.

This iteration looks good though!