• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finished the Bronco this weekend

kip60

Looks great! Must have been a good learning experience. Go have fun with it now!

blamejane

Bronco Guru
Amazing. Your work is an inspiration to anyone wanting to restore a classic bronco. With motivation and determination and THIS site of course, it CAN be done!

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
Finished?? Yeah right! You know there's that 1 little minor thing you have to do. That'll lead to another, etc. lol.

Looks great! You should be proud of your accomplishment!

geofocusinc

Hey that looks really good.
You have to love the knowledge base that comes from the people on this site, almost anything you want to know is already in an old post just waiting for you. I especially love the 'go do it yourself' encouragement and advice.

67RT

Bronco Guru
How did you get your welds straight drinking that giant IPA? Great work..

Montoya

Great Job! It's come a long way.

Now go enjoy it before autonomous cars ruin the party for everyone. %)

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
WOW! eerily similar to my build,I'm on year 3 and replaced almost all the sheetmetal on mine,I also painted mine in my little 2 car garage the same way you did,almost exactly,anyways good looking rig congrats,looks great! :cool:

Attachments

• prep 2.jpg
    prep 2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 7
  • prep 7.jpg
    prep 7.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 6
  • new paint 2.jpg
    new paint 2.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 7
  • paint 3.jpg
    paint 3.jpg