• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

buildAbronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina

Attachments

• Super Cel 041.jpg
    Super Cel 041.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Super Cel 038.jpg
    Super Cel 038.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Super Cel 040.jpg
    Super Cel 040.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Super Cel 039.jpg
    Super Cel 039.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 66

Bradsp8

Anyone on this site who uses BAB is a fool after the horror stories that have been told. Run as fast as you can and as far as you can from that company. I don't remember who but there is a thread on here of a guy that got taken to the cleaners and the negative publicity and overwhelming scam they pulled on him I believe resulted in them buying back his truck. But only after months of complaining and harassment and negative publicity. I can't believe they are still in business.

OP
OP
S

stigy

Loc.
Auburn
Yes I read that thread and I thank all of you for your input. I am going to sell mine, or try, and then find someone who either has built one or can build me one that is reliable and trustworthy. I know some of these places have a long waiting list, thats why I was asking for alternative options.
I have always preferred the owner frame off restoration than the shop simply because I know the love and detail that is put into it vs the shop

OP
OP
S

stigy

Loc.
Auburn
Because I want an uncut Bronco. Also, I know I can get something thats ready for cheaper than if I were to put all that money into mine. Most of the things on mine are pretty new so it would be a waste to change them and lose that money. If that makes sense.
Plus I also want a different color so painting itself will cost some good money

Digger556

I have had no dealings with them. But seeing that SEMA rig, I would avoid. No engineering whatsoever, just shiny parts.