• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

buildabronco.com

steven1826

Problem

I purchased a rebuilt C4 trans and transfercase from Tom Carper from this site 01/24/2012 had some contact up to early Febuary but now nothing. No email, no calls returned and no trans. I have had to file with Paypal and still no answer. I will pay shipping even though it is higher than what he said it would be but I don't want him to keep my 750.00. I won't be buying anything else from them. I didn't want to air this here but he just won't contact me.
I have given him every oppurtunity.

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
yeah this has me scratching my head to??????.....maybe he just put that on this thread by mistake?

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
I lent my Contra II nintendo game to Jody Miller on 09-18-1988 after gym class. He hasn't returned it to me after a few hundred phone calls. It had a Ford Bronco sticker on the upper left hand corner. Thought I'd post it in the appropriate section here to see what I should do.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
I lent my Contra II nintendo game to Jody Miller on 09-18-1988 after gym class. He hasn't returned it to me after a few hundred phone calls. It had a Ford Bronco sticker on the upper left hand corner. Thought I'd post it in the appropriate section here to see what I should do.

Hahahaha. Nice. ;D

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru

I just talked to Jody.... he will give you the game back but wants to keep the sticker.... Go figure %)

turbotim2

Try this:

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, slect, start