• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

disney oklahoma run

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
just thought i would toss out an invitation to those who would be interested in going wheeling at disney. well be leaving okc on august 13th and will be coming back on the 15th. i know its short notice but i figured id invite all who would be interested.

OP
OP
76 explorer

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
i was informed we will be doing a night run with extreme offroad(i believe thats their name) on friday night. and well be staying out at hogans campgrounds. all the info i really know at this time.

U

Unregistered

Actually, the night run will be Saturday night. Lots of different vehicles going. A couple of EB's, a later model Fullsize Bronco, some K5's, Jeeps, and the general gnarly stuff that inhabits Disney. There will be at least two organized clubs there, plus our little group (7 rigs or so) of "Outlaws" that claim no affiliations other than to one another. The more, the merrier.

John

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
76 explorer said:
i was informed we will be doing a night run with extreme offroad(i believe thats their name) on friday night. and well be staying out at hogans campgrounds. all the info i really know at this time.
I know who will be in the RV next to you with A/C;D

OP
OP
76 explorer

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
hey skiddy--- rumor has it were going on a camper raid this weekend and kicking out all the inhabitants. then enjoying the nice comforts of our newly aquired a/c ;D

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
76 explorer said:
hey skiddy--- rumor has it were going on a camper raid this weekend and kicking out all the inhabitants. then enjoying the nice comforts of our newly aquired a/c ;D
Sure come on in and I will be serving lead for dessert. lol;D

cjjhalfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oologah, OK _
I'm going to be in you guys neck of the woods next week.... have an FAA seminar in OKC the 10th through the 12th. Where do I get a good steak or Italian chow?

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
I'm heading up to Clayton the last weekend of August as a passenger/spotter/beer man/ballast weight. I believe that we'll stay at the A&A in town and head out from there. If any of you local yahoos wanna come, shoot me an email or PM, love to see some EB's on the trail with the rest of the heeps.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Need help guys

Eating all this dang food;D We have 36 lbs of hamburgers 10 lbs of hotdogs 15 lbs of sausage 15 lbs of beacon about 10 doz. eggs. We can not eat all this stuff by ourselfs.
My wife works at sonic, 1 buddy works for wonder bread, now if I just had a buddy that worked at Budwiser;D
Come and stop by and have a burger/beer or just to bs. We will be at Hogan's campground. I will have my white 75, 76 explorer will have his red 76, there will be a BBB (big black bronco) should not be too hard to find us. Even if your not in your EB stop by and say hi and bs with us. And it is not going to a real hot weekend.
Cheers
Skiddy

OP
OP
76 explorer

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
actually my 76 is orange ;D not that it matters though. btw skiddy... my brother in law may be working for budwieser as of the 1st of next month.... :eek: