• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL EBAY BUYER BEWARE!- remodelmanjames = rarecdsandmore =lilbamaprincess=broncosbybama

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
I messaged the seller on ebay asking for a location so I could come and see it. He responded that it was in Indiana and he was pretty sure I wasn't going to drive up there to look at it so no address for me.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Dear babyboomin2013,

That is so weird because I am sure I have seen this exact Bronco in North Alabama. Around Fackler, Al. What type of bed-liner is that ?

- bbowisbald

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hey,

I messaged the seller on ebay asking for a location so I could come and see it. He responded that it was in Indiana and he was pretty sure I wasn't going to drive up there to look at it so no address for me.

I'm in Indiana. If it's close to Indy I can go look.

Jeff

PorCoRestomod

Loc.
Northern Wisconsin
This is a very interesting thread!...As for myself, i buy/ freshen up, or sometimes restore/ sell classic cars, jeeps, broncos, ect.. i have been told by many that i am too honest in revealing every tiny flaw..But that's me...I've also been burned..bad!.. and it stings, but what i took away from it is unfortunately most people are not 100% honest, or honest at all for that matter, so BUYER BEWARE. End of story. No matter what state you are in, when you buy a used vehicle, it is in "as is" condition.. yeah, this guy isn't honest, or truthful about the condition, or even the year of his Broncos, and i'm sorry to hear that from what i can tell, more than 1 of you guys got burned.. Hopefully you learned a lot from the experience, and never let it happen again because our hobby should be a relaxing, fun one, not stressful, and full of anger. .....Also, on that 1st page, i see some of his bent up leaf springs...NEVER , EVER USE LIFT BLOCKS ON YOUR LEAF SPRINGS. i know it's the cheap way to get it done, but it isn't the RIGHT WAY!!!!!!...and if you can't afford to do it the right way, get a piggy bank, and save your $$ until you can, or you just might kill yourself, your kids, or some poor bystander and their kids with your jimmy rigged lift block junk!... Good luck, and again, look before you leap (buyer beware)

PorCoRestomod

Loc.
Northern Wisconsin
Also, i think it's funny how this has almost become like bigfoot sightings! lol.. i just read the whole novel here, and just can't believe nobody has captured this "bigfoot", and shut him down! :eek:

lil bronco

Also, i think it's funny how this has almost become like bigfoot sightings! lol.. i just read the whole novel here, and just can't believe nobody has captured this "bigfoot", and shut him down! :eek:

That would leave a big void in the "for sale' section%);D

andyp

Contributor
I just read all 56 pages of this thread :eek:

How has this been going on so long?!?

56 pages but a lot of early stuff was deleted. I was in tears laughing.
Socks n' Sandals, Denno-linner, buttstank Bronco. Ah the memories...

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
we went out to eat last night and saw this pic, reminded me of someone%)

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 221
Status
Not open for further replies.