• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"Everything" Super Celebration 2018

sk1nw4lk3r

Has anyone ever stayed at tremont lodge? Would you recommend it?

We stayed there last year. It was fine, as stated, some of the buildings are newer/nicer than others... we were in one of the not-so nice ones... and literally the only people in our 20 unit hotel building...

Not bad but we're not staying there again this year...

gregreed

I have finished my build and would love to bring it to SC (never been). Is the commute from Gatlinburg doable?

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Doable and enjoyable if you go through the National forest on the far end of the strip. goes over the mountain. do not go through pigeon forge unless you want it to take all day. the rod run has traffic all jacked up that week

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
How is the KOA? My Bronco won't be done by then but was thinking of bringing the 5th wheel and staying at KOA and checking out everyone else's trucks.Ken

77BRONKOTN

I have finished my build and would love to bring it to SC (never been). Is the commute from Gatlinburg doable?

Doable, but the evenings you will be froze in gatlinburg. The mornings are no problem getting out and back before the traffic starts in the late afternoon.

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
Super Celebration Accommodations?

Any recommendations on a decent place to stay for super celebration? Yes, I know I'm late in trying to figure this out! Thank you.

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
That's a great price and a great place. I'm a solo and I'd like to get closer if possible. I will keep that in mind thank you.

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I believe the Tremont Lodge & Resort is called Little Arrow Outdoor Resort now. A new owner took over and renamed it. That's where we are staying. Arriving on Sunday and leaving on Sunday. :)

Tugross302

I believe the Tremont Lodge & Resort is called Little Arrow Outdoor Resort now. A new owner took over and renamed it. That's where we are staying. Arriving on Sunday and leaving on Sunday. :)

When did this happen? I’ve had reservations at tremont for about a month and I’ve never gotten any changes?

Hirstybear

We stayed in one of their cabins last year, went to make reservations this year and googled it. A couple of posts further down said they filed for bankruptcy and sold in October and were renovating. Your stay should be secure, but wouldn't hurt to call to verify while you still have time.

Last edited: