• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"Everything" Super Celebration 2018

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
Cool Guys I really looking forward to it. I will be checking in Wednesday . Do they have accommodations for trailers ?

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Cool Guys I really looking forward to it. I will be checking in Wednesday . Do they have accommodations for trailers ?

I haven’t stayed there before but they told me they have some space available nearby. It’s on the other side of the owners home.

It’s also walking distance from the Gateway to the trailer lot next to the show field. That’s Plan B for me.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
I haven’t stayed there before but they told me they have some space available nearby. It’s on the other side of the owners home.

It’s also walking distance from the Gateway to the trailer lot next to the show field. That’s Plan B for me.

When you drive a Bronco, it's always good to have a plan B that is within walking distance! ;D

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My first time guys .... I have a spot at Townsend Gateway Inn.. anyone else staying there ?

I have stayed there the last 4 years and hope to check in on Tuesday if I do not decide to go up on Monday. They do have a trailer parking space beside the owners home. Nice clean place.

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
I’m so looking forward to this trip ! I was going to drive my Bronco but my son picked up a 94 F250 7.3 turbo with a Excursion soid axle swap, it’s a beast. Plan on trailering the Bronco with it. I think my wife is more excited then I am . We never been to Tennessee and what to check out some property for retirement ideas .

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Y’all have a great time. This is my 9th year. I look forward to it every year.

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
How's this for a kicker? I have had reservations at the KOA for a couple months for one of their cabins. Got a phone call today and they said OOPS, made a mistake. Cabin was already booked and reservation was no good. I have a hard time believing they could mess up like that in this day and age with the technology we have. Me and the wife were looking forward to our first time at the SC. Now to see if I can find something else this late. Ken