• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finished the gree paint bronco this weekend

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
After painting the bronco a few weekends ago, I then sanded down my rolll cage and gave it a shot of bright green paint last weekend. Today I finallly was able to put everything back to gather. I love the way it turned out. Boy, what a difference from two years ago when I bought it.

Attachments

• green bronco 003.jpg
    green bronco 003.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 31
  • green bronco 005.jpg
    green bronco 005.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 60
  • green bronco 006.jpg
    green bronco 006.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 61
  • green bronco 017.jpg
    green bronco 017.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 75
  • green bronco 022.jpg
    green bronco 022.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 116
  • green bronco 015.jpg
    green bronco 015.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 102

Itsa67

I like the way you color coordinated your boots to the cage :) I wonder if Tito has a pink pair of boots running around out there? ;D

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Nice boots...now take me to your Lucky Charms! ;)

Dan76

Your boots remind me of the painters at my work. Boeing primer is green like that :p

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
screw the Lucky Charms... the cool million in yer Pot O' Gold will do nicely! ;);D

Let's not start rumors about Tito's pink boots... (does he really?!?!):eek:

Seriously... looks great man. Feels good to accomplish something and like it!

Congrats!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Looks great! Funny but I opened the pic of the green boots first!

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Looks great!!! I am about to add some more green goodness to mine too, here is mine when I painted it along with myself and my garage floor ;D ;D

And no I dont have green and pink sprayed boots......they are flip-flops ;D ;D ;D My toes (and nails were pink and green for some time afterwards).

I'll pull my cage this summer and finish my seat mounts like yours, looks very nice. There really arent too many Broncos sporting the lime greenness anymore.

Attachments

• cageinbooth.jpg
    cageinbooth.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 16

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Now it looks more like a frog than money. Did it ever get a name?

I have a thing for boots, I'll admit it. Dunno about GREEN though. :p

Itsa67

And no I dont have green and pink sprayed boots......they are flip-flops My toes (and nails were pink and green for some time afterwards).

LOL, you are one funny dude!

OP
OP
Jfly13

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
Looks great!!! I am about to add some more green goodness to mine too, here is mine when I painted it along with myself and my garage floor ;D ;D

And no I dont have green and pink sprayed boots......they are flip-flops ;D ;D ;D My toes (and nails were pink and green for some time afterwards).

I'll pull my cage this summer and finish my seat mounts like yours, looks very nice. There really arent too many Broncos sporting the lime greenness anymore.

What type of paint did you use Tito? I have found that the rustoluem that I used seems to chip really easy. I know where I can find touch paint though!

OP
OP
Jfly13

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
The kids seem to like to finished product!!!

Where'd you get those seats?

The seats came with my dad's roll cage when he bought it. I believe they came out of a cavalier. New seats are on my short list to buy. I will probably spend money on the back seat for the boys first though. They love it.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I got a quart of single stage omni (low level ppg). It has done pretty well but I will need to repaint mine eventually. Painting a roll cage is tough to get coverage on all the sides and I may go back to rattle can for the next time since it is easier to match and paint, etc. I have used grabber green for everything else and it is real close to the cage's hazardous waste green ;D so I will probably use it next time.

I wish linex came in lime green, I'd do that if I could ;D ;D ;D

BamaBlue'67

I have seats that look very similar to those. Where did you get yours and then I will know where mine came from....;D
I like them, I just need to put some Wet Okoye covers on them before the top comes off.