• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gas Fumes

Tgure

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix
Anyone have any pointers to get rid of gas fumes? I spilled about 1/2 gallon out of my tank when removing it on the garage floor and its all gone now but the fumes are horrible and have seeped into the house. I have left the garage door open all night and windows open in house but still stinks :mad:

TIA

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
LOL I had the same thing happen to me, and my kid's room is right next to it:eek: So I would like to know some good tricks also. I just used soap and water but didn't help a lot.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
how is your garage setup. My old one's floor use to drain to the driveway (declined) I could just hose it down. You could also get a dedicated garage bucket and mop. It help's to have a clean floor to work off of.

OP
OP
Tgure

Tgure

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix
Did the simple green and pressure washer and seemed to work well. Thanks for the ideas. ;D

Case

i second what bronclove said. when i spilled gas while pulling apart an engine i just lit it and watched it burn. he he. :):)