• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

High Quality Replacement Flares

curtmacd

Loc.
Van Alstyne
I am replacing a full set of flares during a rebuild process. I need to know who has the best quality fender flares that are white or can be successfully painted white? What is the best material to use for long term, fiberglass or rubber and will the rubber flares hold the paint? I have fiberglass flares now and need to make certain that the replacement flares are the same pattern.

Attachments

• Bronco Photos 037.jpg
    Bronco Photos 037.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 41

Nightmare Bronc

I replaced my fiberglass flares with bushwacher. They had the same bolt patter and I painted them as well. Turned out nice.

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
You can find them at quite a few retailers. I got mine from the Bronco Hut.

Attachments

• CIMG5649.jpg
    CIMG5649.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 41
  • CIMG5648.jpg
    CIMG5648.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 32

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
warflares from WildHorses on sell for 200.00 bucks until tonight. pretty sure they can be painted.

OP
OP
curtmacd

curtmacd

Loc.
Van Alstyne
Thanks for all the input guys! I'm tending to lean towards the Bronco Concept fiberglass flares. The warflares appear to stick out just a little further than the others? I'm pretty concerned about painting the "flex" flares where the paint won't get destroyed, if I have to paint them. Even with the additive, I have still had terrible luck in the past. They all look like quality products, however, my Bronco will spend 80% of the time on the street so I'm not overly concerned about tree or rock rash. Now watch......the first time I jump off road I'll rake one off!