• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How many times a day do you check the forum?

How many times a day do you check the forum?

• Total voters

Contributor
I’m probably at 10+ on any given day.. just curious where you’re at

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
During the week when I am stuck at my desk I check it at least 10 times. On weekends not often at all, I spend too much time in front of the computer during the week!

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I'm self employed and work from home. I am not a work eight straight hours then stop for the day kind of guy. Check the forum, play with the dogs, take a two hour lunch, watch youtube videos, read Wikipedia, all happen multiple times during my work days.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Usually once a day, To see if Chipper pops up on here.
603931_4811014243085_114055360_n.jpg

m_m70

Contributor
Loc.
Pacifica, CA
Dozen or so........sometimes more, sometimes less. Check a whole lot more than i post for sure! Been on here a long time now. Seen a lot of different folks come and go.

But I spend a lot more time in the archives now. Fun to look back at when we didn't have all the aftermarket support and we were a bit more on our own and left to make do with what we had.

Now that I really think about it, I've spent a LOT of time here. Great folks!! Great site!!

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
A few years back it was 10+ a day every day easily. The last few years not near as much. I will say I use no other media such as Facebook, TikTok, X and so on…. My casual internet surfing is CB Always a great group of people who have respectful advice. Thanks to Jon and all you guys for keeping this the number one place for me

Hallboss

Contributor
Loc.
PNW
I’m easily at 10+ a day. It’s an addiction…👍🏼😁
Of course, it’s also work!
.... and is appreciated sir! You, Viperwolf1, and others have helped me more than you know with my build. But! You've also taken a lot of money from me!!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)