• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IMPORTANT OCB ROUNDUP INFO-UPDATE

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!!!

We are just 45 DAYS away from the Oklahoma Classic Bronco RoundUp! (Sept.12, 13 & 14 @ the SuperLift Park in Hot Springs, Ark.) If you are planning to attend, please send in your registration ASAP. We need numbers for t-shirts, meals, etc.

If you have questions, check our website at OKCLASSICBRONCOS.COM or contact Robbie at (918) 628-6600; or ROBBIE@TULSASOLUTIONS.NET

HELP US TO MAKE THIS ROUNDUP THE BEST EVER - IT'S ALSO OCB'S 5TH YEAR!

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
Re:IMPORTANT OCB ROUNDUP INFO

Me wife and kid are coming I just keep forgetting to send in reg. :p

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.

I thought maybe, just maybe I would like to go because i missed the bronco roundup in Pennsylvania. I went to mapquest and got a map and directions... :eek: 1384.61 miles , 22 hours and 40 minutes.

Not in THIS Bronco :( Not this year anyway, sorry

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru

[quote author=MXPAZ link=board=5;threadid=20339;start=0#msg156420 date=1058911875]
Me wife and kid are coming I just keep forgetting to send in reg. :p
[/quote]

You're forgiven up to this point MXPAZ - but please send in your registration NOW.
THANKS AND WE'RE GLAD YOU'RE COMING BACK THIS YEAR!

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru

[quote author=2badrotties link=board=5;threadid=20339;start=0#msg156426 date=1058913832]
I thought maybe, just maybe I would like to go because i missed the bronco roundup in Pennsylvania. I went to mapquest and got a map and directions... :eek: 1384.61 miles , 22 hours and 40 minutes.

Not in THIS Bronco :( Not this year anyway, sorry
[/quote]

::)NOW 2BAD - WHERE'S YOUR SENSE OF ADVENTURE? You put the Bronco on a trailer and just DRIVE! After all, with 22 hours/40 minutes in the saddle, you'd probably take home the coveted "IRON BUTT" award! Bronco God Howiebilt has taken this award the last 2 years with 9+ hours of saddle time. At any rate, WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND! ;D

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.

Oh believe me, I'd love to go. I don't have a trailer anymore, so it would be a drive the Bronco trip. I just don't feel like spending two weeks vacation broken down in this gas station and that truck stop :)

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru

I understand!!!! We had 2 years (RoundUp #2 & #3) that we drove the '71 - wheeled and drove it home. We weren't that far from home - but had we had any major breaks/damage it would have been the drizzlins for sure! Maybe you can make the next one or maybe we'll make one somewhere that you attend. At any rate, I'm sure there'll be trip reports and pics sometime after Sept. 14th so keep watching........

blu72

Loc.
Forney, Tx

hey christine,
who do we make the check payable to?
is it Robbie? I can't remember

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru

[quote author=blu72 link=board=5;threadid=20339;start=0#msg156785 date=1059000170]
hey christine,
who do we make the check payable to?
is it Robbie? I can't remember
[/quote]
Hey Blu - you need to make the check or money order out to Oklahoma Classic Broncos. Robbie has it set up seperate for better tracking.
Glad you're coming!

blu72

Loc.
Forney, Tx

[quote author=2Broncos2Go Hey Blu - you need to make the check or money order out to Oklahoma Classic Broncos. Robbie has it set up seperate for better tracking.
Glad you're coming!

wouldn't miss it
it is such a blast
had a great time last year

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS

I think Howies gonna have the iron but award again this year. It's probably at least 14hrs for him.

Bill ya think your gonna have the rig back together in time? Guess I should get some spare axles eh?

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru

LSUPete has said that he's going to give Howie a run for the IRON BUTT - I don't know exactly how far it is from Key West - guess we'll see; may have to change it to 'TIRED BUTT' lol

by the way Jake - how about your input on the LOCK-RITE in the front - (see 'pro/con post)
Thanks, and glad you're gonna make it!

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru

I should make the trip in about an hour and a half ;D.
Gotta remember to send that check in. With building the Bronco and building a house, I'm a little preoccupied.

cjjhalfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oologah, OK _

This sucks. Even my wife said we were going this year, but after the double pushrod failure, I'm afraid to drive it very far at a time, until I trust it again. Due to necessity, it is currently my daily driver, so I can't afford to take any chances. Just one more slip-up, and that engine is coming out. Can't afford to miss out on anymore activities. Maybe I'll just pile my butt in the car and come down and see what's going on......

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru

I plan on DRIVING my '75 Sport from Key West....

Total Distance: 1415.19 miles
Total Estimated Time: 25 hours, 37 minutes

The rest of you travelers should just forget about that Iron Butt award because it's going to end up nestled on my Tiki bar....90 miles from Cuba.

Now, an option for ya'll would be to come down to the keys (with your Bronco) and make the trip with me. 8)

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru

[quote author=cjjhalfcab link=board=5;threadid=20339;start=0#msg156941 date=1059045131]
This sucks. Even my wife said we were going this year, but after the double pushrod failure, I'm afraid to drive it very far at a time, until I trust it again. Due to necessity, it is currently my daily driver, so I can't afford to take any chances. Just one more slip-up, and that engine is coming out. Can't afford to miss out on anymore activities. Maybe I'll just pile my butt in the car and come down and see what's going on......
[/quote]

I think you should! Or bring the Bronco, let it slipup and then you get your new engine! (more than one way to skin a cat, er, that should be saddle a bronc)lol

cjjhalfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oologah, OK _

I'm accumulating parts as we speak...... I just don't want to be 200 miles from home when it decides to have another episode. That stinking 302 only has a little over 1000 miles, but I'm sure it can hear the Cleveland lurking. We may have to peter out and take the car (this time) if we can swing the trip.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru

cjjhalf-I'm sure if you have to come in the car that there will be open seats if you desire to ride with someone. We had plenty of open seats last year. Just remember that if you are coming and plan to 'dine with us' Saturday night you need to send in that info to Robbie.
Hope you make it and we look forward to meeting you so be sure you look for our little 'Grey Mare' - It'll have a CB.com sticker on it somewhere.

mstark

Loc.
Batesville Arkansas

Believe me cjhalf there are some nice seats too. Some with rear- steering that I rode in got me into BD ;D :D :). But i wouldnt have gotten in if 2broncos2go wouldnt have written the article. Oh and 2broncos2go I hope you have some more home grown tomatoes those were the yummiest I have ever tasted. ;D :D :)

Oh and did ever say thanks for writing that article??
If not Thank you so very much. ;D ;D

See ya there!!

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru

You are very welcome Michael on all counts!
I enjoyed writting the article too. Hopefully I'll get another good one from this years RoundUp - We have plenty of tomatoes right now but the hot weather has slowed them down. Hopefully we'll have some to bring with us. Glad you enjoyed it all.

ps - how are you getting out of school for this years RoundUp?