• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IMPORTANT OCB ROUNDUP INFO-UPDATE

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
well... i sent my papers in last week and guess what? yesterday i was out driving around one of the lakes and saw a guy sitting in a ditch high centered so i decided to try to pull him out. well we hook the strap up and i take the slack out of the strap. then let her rip.... unfortunatly when i did that i twisted my rear springs into a mild s shape. im still going to show up if all works out ok but i may not be in the bronco. i can still sign up for the drawing if i take the time to take one of my bronco badges off the fender right? ;D ;D hey it doesnt hurt to try does it ;)

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
ONLY 34 DAYS TO GO! - GET THAT PAPERWORK IN!!

Ok folks - we're down to the final 34 days before the RoundUp - We need that paperwork! meal count, t-shirts, and the other assorted goodies! We also need to let Superlift know approx. how many are coming!

BY THE WAY, for those of you who are planning on camping at the Superlift Park, you need to know that the park is not actually open on Thursday. RV parking is 10.day NO HOOKUPS, I believe tents are 5.00/day each. Blue 72 posted that he is planning to stay at the KOA just down the road - that might be your option if you are arriving Thursday. KEEP WATCHING THIS POST FOR ANY UPDATES ON THE ABOVE.

We're lookin' forward to meetin' & wheelin' with y'all!

(i don't have any idea how I got this out of order the first time I posted it - :-[) At least it's here now for all to see!

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
???381 have viewed these posts - HOW MANY ARE ACTUALLY PLANNING TO ATTEND?

BrONcONaTeR

Loc.
ValHala
Is there someplace to register on line and perhaps use paypal to pay for it so that I can get this registration business done and over with ? I would also like to know how much the KOA is charging for their park and do they have restrooms and shower ?

Thanks ;)

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
[quote author=BrONcONaTeR link=board=5;threadid=20339;start=30#msg160490 date=1060558820]
Is there someplace to register on line and perhaps use paypal to pay for it so that I can get this registration business done and over with ? I would also like to know how much the KOA is charging for their park and do they have restrooms and shower ?

Thanks ;)
[/quote]

Phone Number for KOA is 1-800-562-5903 - they are suppose to be close to SuperLift Park. We don't have on-line registration/paypal Registrations can be downloaded from www.okclassicbroncos.com (events section) there is also the form for the park permit. If you are unable to print these out and mail in you might contact Robbie at (918) 628-6600 and see what she recommends. You can register when you arrive in Hot Springs however, t-shirts will be limited at that time etc.
GLAD YOU'RE PLANNING TO ATTEND!

blu72

Loc.
Forney, Tx
KOA is a national chain of campgrounds they have facilities and much more. I have a campsite with electric and water for 25.00 a night w/o electric and water is cheaper

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the info Blu72! Anyone else who has info - please - post it up - I'm sure everyone attending would appreciate any info on the rates of camping, motels, etc.

Hobe

Loc.
N.E. TX
Well I will be mailing in my registration tomorrow, I guess it is better late then never.

I also have reservations at the Knights Inn, if anyone else is staying there post up and let me know.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
30 DAYS and Counting!!!!

PAPERWORK IN?

BETTER HURRY!!!!!!

YOUR'RE GONNA MISS THE FUN...............

blu72

Loc.
Forney, Tx
[quote author=flint_knapper link=board=5;threadid=20339;start=45#msg161354 date=1060819371]
If i had better seats the wife and I would go...it's over an 8 hour drive from here! I wish I had a way to haul it.
:'(
[/quote]

U-HAUL

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
[quote author=flint_knapper link=board=5;threadid=20339;start=45#msg161354 date=1060819371]
If i had better seats the wife and I would go...it's over an 8 hour drive from here! I wish I had a way to haul it.
:'(
[/quote]

get the wife to add some stuffing to the seats.....
LSU Pete is coming from Key West Fl. 1400+ miles.
If I'm counting right - we have NINE states represented and Alabama would make us an even 10!
You've got 30 days........

GO4IT!

roksmurf

Loc.
Russellville Ark.
FYI, the park has just finished the hook ups, water and electric on a limited number of rv pull ins. as far as the weather, we were cutting trails there Sat and it was about 95 deg. but no so bad once you were under the tree canopy... still just port a potty but the KOA is about 3 miles away and it is known that certian people have used thier shower's and restrooms!! while staying at the park. but that is of course just a bad rumor ;D

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
25 DAYS AND COUNTING DOWN!

DON'T MISS THE FUN!

THE TRAIL IS CALLING.......

When the (RAVE) Reviews are printed in Bronco Driver you're gonna be sorry you didn't join the herd at Hot Springs!

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
You'll be :'( :'( in your 'Cooler of Plenty' if ya miss OCBR!

New info on camping at the park - see roksmurf post above!

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
Do you know if we can leave our trailers in the park if we are staying outside somewhere that does not have room to park it??

Thanks,
Glenn

roksmurf

Loc.
Russellville Ark.
yes, you can leave your trailer at the park, there is a large parking area, and they dont mind at all. just dont leave it in the main flow of the lot, just see anyone and they can show ya where to park it. I plan on leaving my trailer and Bronc there Thurs thru Sun.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
[quote author=roksmurf link=board=5;threadid=20339;start=45#msg162977 date=1061314943]
yes, you can leave your trailer at the park, there is a large parking area, and they dont mind at all. just dont leave it in the main flow of the lot, just see anyone and they can show ya where to park it. I plan on leaving my trailer and Bronc there Thurs thru Sun.
[/quote]

We were under the impression that the park was closed on Thursdays. Is this not the case?

roksmurf

Loc.
Russellville Ark.
it is closed on Thursday but the park manager (Donnie) said he will open the gates for us on Thursday. Dont know exactly what time though I am sure by noon anyway. I dont think they want us wheelin thursday though.