• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Is there a build sheet in a 1977 Bronco?

JasonTx

Kinda of a dumb question but im more familiar with older cars. Such as my 1970 cuda. I know those have build sheets because i have found them in weird places. I was wondering does a 1977 Ford bronco have a build sheet in it and if they do where would it be located?

:-X

Thanks

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Not necessarily in it, but do a search, and there is a number you can call they will send you the build sheet for your Rig..

Search "build sheet" on here ;)

Oldkool77

I found mine under the carpet on the tailgate. There was not much left of it. It was pretty beat up.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
You can call and order a free one from Ford.

1-800-392-3673

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
You can call and order a free one from Ford.

1-800-392-3673

Calling what you get from Ford Customer Service a real "Build Sheet" is a stretch. It's interesting and informative and I have ordered/recieved 3 of them, but it's simply a record search on the VIN and a letter report of what they found. It's not a build sheet check list like you might find hidden under carpet. On my 78 I have the one I ordered from Ford CS and fragments of one I found under the rubber floor mat. On my 74 the carpet is original and has never been lifted up so I don't know if there is one there or not!

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
I found one under the rear rubber mat on my 77. It was kinda beatup, I pretty sure I pitched it.
Steve

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sometimes wrapped around the wiring under the dash on old Mustangs. Not sure if this is the case with Broncos too.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I've recovered 2 from 77's, one under the mat between the front seats, and the other between the rear floor mat and rubber mat beneath it, under the rear seat area.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Interesting,? Ive never heard of a build sheet before. I may be picking up an unmolested 77 Ranger in a couple weeks. If I do I'll be on a tresure hunt.;D