• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Kincer Chassis Visit

tnebdoug

Went by Kincer Chassis new facility near Knoxville, TN on Friday and what a great place and folks. Was really impressed with the quality and the professional approach from both Thomas and Emily. What a great way to start your build of a Classic Bronco. Take a serious look. Doug

kincerchassis.com and krawlersedge.com

chuck1022

Contributor
I actually plan on taking my wife there for her birthday. I want to pick their brains about some ideas I have. If it pans out...i will purchase a frame for her as birthday gift.

I doubt my wife will appreciate any of these thoughtful acts for her.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sounds better than the vacuum cleaner and ironing board I got mine.:eek:;D

Seriously, my wife and I drove there about a year or two ago just to check it out. Unfortunately I didn't check ahead of time and place was all locked up. I need to try again during a week day. I'm always impressed by their stuff when I see it displayed at SC, etc.

OP
OP
T

tnebdoug

It is worth the trip. They ask that you call at least a day ahead.

There were about 10 frames of various types completed or in process and the frames and suspensions are impressive. The Cummins 2.8 was an interesting alternative. They will be at the Super Celebration East in October. Kincer did a lot of the work on the Leno Bronco, I can see why. For one example, the gas tank is a work of art !!

elan

Loc.
s
I actually plan on taking my wife there for her birthday. I want to pick their brains about some ideas I have. If it pans out...i will purchase a frame for her as birthday gift.

I doubt my wife will appreciate any of these thoughtful acts for her.

And yet, you will travel into enemy territory unarmed anyway. Perhaps a better battle plan is needed for your peace of mind.

KrawlersEdge

Loc.
Louisville, TN
It was great meeting you, Doug!! We welcome visitors with notice - we always enjoy giving a tour!

Thomas and Emily

Went by Kincer Chassis new facility near Knoxville, TN on Friday and what a great place and folks. Was really impressed with the quality and the professional approach from both Thomas and Emily. What a great way to start your build of a Classic Bronco. Take a serious look. Doug

kincerchassis.com and krawlersedge.com

KrawlersEdge

Loc.
Louisville, TN

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Beautiful stuff for sure Thomas and Emily! Nice website too!!