• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Kincer Coil Over Adventure Chassis, Custom Body, Hella Bad Roll Bar Bronco Project/Parts For Sale

Audifan

Contributor
City: The Woodlands, TX
Price: $ 61300

I've decided to put my dream project bronco up for sale as due to a cross country move, new business on top of existing business and kids sports, I have no time and honestly not much desire at this point to tackle this build. It's all brand new stuff and has been sitting for 2.5 years, and I'd rather it get built than sit here being ignored.

I do want to be clear, that these items are FOR SALE, NOT ON SALE. I don't need money, am not desperate and have no true need to sell. With that said I believe in making deals a Win Win for both parties. Not really interested in any trades, although might consider my items as a partial trade+cash on my end for a Super C Bunkhouse RV.

Now, lets get into the goods...

First up...

1. New Kincer Coil Over Adventure Series Rolling Chassis (Skip the 18month wait)
This chassis has every bell and whistle upgrades that Kincer offers and is only missing engine, drive train and your choice of wheels and tires.

Chassis is currently set up for a Coyote Engine and 10R80 Transmission and Atlas Transfer Case and has a set of $750 Gunni Wheels on it so its mobile and can be worked on without ruining your good wheels/tires.

Here is a google drive link to the full build sheet invoice (with prices) so you can see everything the chassis has on it and what I paid for it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KDD1nxLtY1yMqZKtdB0htY47sLTd38fs/view?usp=sharing

I paid $41,405.00 for the chassis and the gunni wheels. I'll let it go for $39,000 and save you 18months of waiting

2. Custom Tub/Body Built By Shannons Broncos
This body was professionally built on a jig with all new parts and a ton of custom features. The work is absolutely top notch and custom features look like they came from the factory.

- Front and rear DC fenders with built in Fender flares
- blank dash with glove box moved over for roll bar
- Wildhorse steel passenger seat storage box
- Windshield opened up on both sides to allow wire looms to run down inside the windshield
- Ventilator inner fender steel mesh
- Inner fender mod (removes an inche from each side to make room for Coyote engine)
- Wildhorse Buckeroo Fiberglass hood With Billet Hood Buttons
- Raise up passenger side cowl and remove airbox
- Fill in Driver side air box
- Fab in 77 gas door on rear tank.
- Remove front tank hole.
- Custom door stops on driver and passenger doors
- 1/4" flatstock with 5/16th drilled and tapped threads in bed rails for hardtop (no need for nuts on back anymore)
- Rear inner fender well mod - removed 1.5" from each fender well (allows a full side Wrangler rear seat to fit in the back)
- all hinges and latches

(tons of pictures in the google drive folder linked below)

I paid $21,624.89 for this custom body. I'll let the body go for $19,500 and throw in a full size wrangler rear seat so you don't have to figure out the right one.

3. Limited Edition HellaBad Broncos Full Rollbar
I bought this from the hellabad guys in Austin,TX. According to them it is 1 of 10 they made in this style with the dual overhead bars running front to back. This is a full cage style rollbar that mounts in the front, rear and has a full loop bar that connects both sides and runs behind the drivers side seats and also connects into the frame there.

Being texas and in the raw, there is some surface rust from the humidity, but is completely welded and good to go.

I paid $$2500 For the roll bar and will let it go for $1800.00.

4. Nu Relics 1 piece power window set for driver and passenger doors.
This is a brand new in the box complete set of 1piece power windows. Includes glass, regulators, small parts and window tracks needed to replace the triangle vent window.

I paid $1295+tax for these. Will let them go for $1,000

----------------------------

Here is a google drive folder with tons of pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hNGfm3hzULKOvL1bXi9mzOoguYNY1nmF?usp=sharing

The Body is currently attached to the chassis as you can see from the pictures, and I do not have a body cart. I'm willing to sell separately, however I will not sell the chassis, unless someone has already bought the body so it does not get damaged.

Roll bar and 1piece windows can of course be sold separately.

Ideally you want all of it so you can bring this bad ass build to life and have the most insane bronco on the road.

If you have questions or want to come see it, send me a message. I'm located in The Woodlands, TX.

Attachments

• 20231017_101501.jpg
    20231017_101501.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 559
  • 20211007_165649 (1).jpg
    20211007_165649 (1).jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 526
  • 20211007_165636 (1).jpg
    20211007_165636 (1).jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 533
  • 20211007_165626 (1).jpg
    20211007_165626 (1).jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 515
  • 20231017_101820.jpg
    20231017_101820.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 494
  • 20211007_165642.jpg
    20211007_165642.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 453
  • 20231017_101542.jpg
    20231017_101542.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 451
  • 20231017_101600 (1).jpg
    20231017_101600 (1).jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 458
  • IMG_2305.jpg
    IMG_2305.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 447
  • 20231017_101440.jpg
    20231017_101440.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 549
Last edited:

ChevBronco

Hello, if this is still available I would like to talk. Please shoot me a message with contact info. Thanks

Pointloma1

I've decided to put my dream project bronco up for sale as due to a cross country move, new business on top of existing business and kids sports, I have no time and honestly not much desire at this point to tackle this build. It's all brand new stuff and has been sitting for 2.5 years, and I'd rather it get built than sit here being ignored.

I do want to be clear, that these items are FOR SALE, NOT ON SALE. I don't need money, am not desperate and have no true need to sell. With that said I believe in making deals a Win Win for both parties. Not really interested in any trades, although might consider my items as a partial trade+cash on my end for a Super C Bunkhouse RV.

Now, lets get into the goods...

First up...

1. New Kincer Coil Over Adventure Series Rolling Chassis (Skip the 18month wait)
This chassis has every bell and whistle upgrades that Kincer offers and is only missing engine, drive train and your choice of wheels and tires.

Chassis is currently set up for a Coyote Engine and 10R80 Transmission and Atlas Transfer Case and has a set of $750 Gunni Wheels on it so its mobile and can be worked on without ruining your good wheels/tires.

Here is a google drive link to the full build sheet invoice (with prices) so you can see everything the chassis has on it and what I paid for it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KDD1nxLtY1yMqZKtdB0htY47sLTd38fs/view?usp=sharing

I paid $41,405.00 for the chassis and the gunni wheels. I'll let it go for $39,000 and save you 18months of waiting

2. Custom Tub/Body Built By Shannons Broncos
This body was professionally built on a jig with all new parts and a ton of custom features. The work is absolutely top notch and custom features look like they came from the factory.

- Front and rear DC fenders with built in Fender flares
- blank dash with glove box moved over for roll bar
- Wildhorse steel passenger seat storage box
- Windshield opened up on both sides to allow wire looms to run down inside the windshield
- Ventilator inner fender steel mesh
- Inner fender mod (removes an inche from each side to make room for Coyote engine)
- Wildhorse Buckeroo Fiberglass hood With Billet Hood Buttons
- Raise up passenger side cowl and remove airbox
- Fill in Driver side air box
- Fab in 77 gas door on rear tank.
- Remove front tank hole.
- Custom door stops on driver and passenger doors
- 1/4" flatstock with 5/16th drilled and tapped threads in bed rails for hardtop (no need for nuts on back anymore)
- Rear inner fender well mod - removed 1.5" from each fender well (allows a full side Wrangler rear seat to fit in the back)
- all hinges and latches

(tons of pictures in the google drive folder linked below)

I paid $21,624.89 for this custom body. I'll let the body go for $19,500 and throw in a full size wrangler rear seat so you don't have to figure out the right one.

3. Limited Edition HellaBad Broncos Full Rollbar
I bought this from the hellabad guys in Austin,TX. According to them it is 1 of 10 they made in this style with the dual overhead bars running front to back. This is a full cage style rollbar that mounts in the front, rear and has a full loop bar that connects both sides and runs behind the drivers side seats and also connects into the frame there.

Being texas and in the raw, there is some surface rust from the humidity, but is completely welded and good to go.

I paid $$2500 For the roll bar and will let it go for $1800.00.

4. Nu Relics 1 piece power window set for driver and passenger doors.
This is a brand new in the box complete set of 1piece power windows. Includes glass, regulators, small parts and window tracks needed to replace the triangle vent window.

I paid $1295+tax for these. Will let them go for $1,000

----------------------------

Here is a google drive folder with tons of pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hNGfm3hzULKOvL1bXi9mzOoguYNY1nmF?usp=sharing

The Body is currently attached to the chassis as you can see from the pictures, and I do not have a body cart. I'm willing to sell separately, however I will not sell the chassis, unless someone has already bought the body so it does not get damaged.

Roll bar and 1piece windows can of course be sold separately.

Ideally you want all of it so you can bring this bad ass build to life and have the most insane bronco on the road.

If you have questions or want to come see it, send me a message. I'm located in The Woodlands, TX.
Is this still available?