• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for pictures of stock door mirrors.

Tom Hartz

I have been rebuilding a 1969 Bronco for 3 years now.
It is all most done.
Come to think of it, are they ever done?
Anyway I need to install the door mirrors and the holes have been filled.
Could someone shoot a picture of the drivers side and passenger side door mirrors for me with the vent window in the background?
I hope to use the pictures for the proper location of the mirrors.

Thanks in advance.
Tom

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
I can take pics of the mirror holes in relationship to the vent windows. I'll even use my measuring tape :)

But I can't do it till sometime tomorrow when i pick the bronco up from color sanding.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
avypebut.jpg
5yvy3ede.jpg

1st pic is dr.side 2nd is pass. Hope this helps.

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just remember that the vent window has to open, so the mirrors sit a little farther back thanyou would think would be normal.

OP
OP
Tom Hartz

Tom Hartz

Thank you all, this will work out just fine.
As far as the vent windows hitting the mirrors, the roll cage took care of that.

Thanks again.
Tom

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
Hey Tom,

Sorry I didn't get any pics to ya, didn't get my Bronco back till tonight and it looks like everyone has you covered. If you need any more measurements let me know.