• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Moab Bronco Safari Recap

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
It's about time we got back to Moab Bronco Safari and it's about time we uploaded this video!! ;D this took a huge chunk of time to edit, and it might consume all of your lunch break, but if you have 30 minutes, make sure you check it out. We hit three solid trails-Steel Bender, Top of the World, and Rusty Nail-all of which didn't disappoint. Shoutout to everyone that we got to see on the trail, and shoutout to Steve and the Utah Bronco Club for putting on the event! Another great one for the books! Here's the link! PEACE!

https://youtu.be/voYb6Z_lZ1M

Attachments

• IMG_9688.jpg
    IMG_9688.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_9718.jpg
    IMG_9718.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0124.jpg
    IMG_0124.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 64
  • Bronco safari test-01.jpg
    Bronco safari test-01.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 64

jbawall

Contributor
Loc.
Edgewood, Washington
Well done Mitch! You are getting to be a professional! I really enjoyed the video and makes me want to go to Moab even more!

OP
OP
mitch@wildhorses

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
So Mitch hows the new tranny working out?

At this point, I would like to think I've put it through its paces, and its holding up so far!! ;D Chris and Duane from Bowtie Transmission really worked magic! But that's why sometimes it's best to let the pros do their job haha

71 CA Bronco

You might need a Wild Horses parts truck to start following you on these runs. :)

Great Video! Thanks for sharing.