• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need to show off some pics

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
Here is a list of mods that I have done in the last few months.
Power steering - I can turn those 35's with one finger
93 Astro hydroboost - holy crap people aren't kidding when they say this works.
Chevy discs
3.5 suspension lift- stiff front springs are gonna be changed out.
Cage shocks
F-250 shock mounts
35" BFG M/T
4.88 Yukon gears
mini-spool in rear

I did all this at one time so its like a completely different truck.
I added one before

Attachments

• DSC00494 (Small).JPG
    DSC00494 (Small).JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC02048 (Small).JPG
    DSC02048 (Small).JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC02049 (Small).JPG
    DSC02049 (Small).JPG
    82 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC02051 (Small).JPG
    DSC02051 (Small).JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC02052 (Small).JPG
    DSC02052 (Small).JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 533.jpg
    533.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

XT700

Loc.
Brownsville
Looks great! I am in the process of doing nearly the same to mine. My Bronco is in the garage getting almost the same combination of lift and tires, if it ends up sitting like yours I will be very happy.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Does that have the chrome side trim on it? Looks as if it does but doesn't. I like the side chrome but don't want the holes in my body. Was wondering if it was pinstriped, that's what I think I will do, right about the same location as the stock chrome.

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
Wow! And it has a 6 cylinder? My old 6 banger would never have made it up an incline like that even with 4.10 gears. But then again, my 6 cylinder was a DOG that could barely hit 65 mph on a slight downhill.

OP
OP
Broncoman

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
bmp said:
looks great what type of ps did you do?
The box is from a 77 bronco that I parted out. Pump is a Reman. Saginaw for a 78 Chevy G20 w/ six cylinder.

BRussell said:
Looking good. Keep sending the photos in on future mods.

What else do you have planned?
I want to extend the radius arms, add new coils, and add rear inboard shock mounts. I would really like an np435 also.

PDXBronco said:
Does that have the chrome side trim on it? Looks as if it does but doesn't. I like the side chrome but don't want the holes in my body. Was wondering if it was pinstriped, that's what I think I will do, right about the same location as the stock chrome.
Its black pin striping along the belt line and around the raised area on the hood

bfoldy said:
Wow! And it has a 6 cylinder? My old 6 banger would never have made it up an incline like that even with 4.10 gears. But then again, my 6 cylinder was a DOG that could barely hit 65 mph on a slight downhill.
It was rebuilt about 20,000-30,000 miles ago.
I kinda like the six just to be different but I have a 302 sitting in the garage that is begging to be put in.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Broncoman said:
The box is from a 77 bronco that I parted out. Pump is a Reman. Saginaw for a 78 Chevy G20 w/ six cylinder.

I want to extend the radius arms, add new coils, and add rear inboard shock mounts. I would really like an np435 also.

Its black pin striping along the belt line and around the raised area on the hood

It was rebuilt about 20,000-30,000 miles ago.
I kinda like the six just to be different but I have a 302 sitting in the garage that is begging to be put in.

I think a Jeep 4.0 six would be an awsome engine for trail riding.
I loved the one in our Cherokee.
unbeliveable torque at 1000 rpm.
little weak at 70 mph though.

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
Very nice.. I hope to see it in person one of these days.. BTW I have an extra np435.

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
jkskier said:
ahhh! That's even more sacriligeous than the Vortec swap!!!

I was wondering when someone was going to say something.. I have to agree with jkskier...

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
jkskier said:
ahhh! That's even more sacriligeous than the Vortec swap!!!

Hey, Im not blindly brand loyal, Id use Hyundia parts if I thought it would be better and cheaper.

If you've been wheeling with a 4.0 & autotrans you know what I mean.

OP
OP
Broncoman

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
daddyg said:
Very nice.. I hope to see it in person one of these days.. BTW I have an extra np435.
I have given up on the hooters meet for now but we might have to talk about that np435.;)

I am also going through the wiring under the hood trying to fix some shorts and just clean everything up with wire looms. The wiring that goes to the alternator was toast. Lots of bare wiring.