• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Project 66 Bronco 4x4 289 V8 3 spd/ Ran when parked. Lots of new parts with sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncomike66

Loc.
Bay Area, CA
I have a 1966 Bronco 289 V8 3 spd 4x4 for sale. This Bronco was loved and used. It has been extremely reliable on the trails. This was a running Bronco before smashed on a rock then parked and torn apart. The front clip (sheet metal) was damaged and the core support/ radiator was bent as well. The frame and drive train are still rock solid and in operable condition. In it's current condition the vehicle has NO front core support, radiator, drivers fender apron, drivers wheel fender well, drivers fender or front grille installed. The hood is extremely bad as well. The front floors/foot pans were replaced but badly done. The rear tub, quarters and tailgate are rust protected near perfect and ready to refinish. The passenger side fender is fine except for rock rubs. The doors (with window frames) are not perfect but yes I have both (one not installed) and yes they have rock rubs too. The windshield frame is bent due to the hood flying up towing it back but the glass did not break hmmm???(easily bent back). The seats were stolen a few years ago. This Bronco has no hard top. The electrical system could use an entire harness kit due to obvious age issues. Rolls on all 4 31'' AT tires 2 of which are ice studded. Has a 3 or 4 in lift and cut fenders. Wild Horses 4X4 sheet metal included with sale: 1-New 66 Hood, 1-New 66 Drvs Fender, 1-New 66 Front core support, 1 New 66 Dvrs Inner fender apron, 1- New Drvs Fender well as well as all other good original take off parts I have. Bring a trailer and cash this won't last long. Have title in hand. No past due fees. You can fix this one I'm buying a 2021-22. $7,500 FIRM! PICS IN MY GARAGE! Broncomike66 (cat in pic not included in sale). $7,500 FIRM! DON'T WAIT WON'T LAST! Mikemeenderink@gmail.com/ Serious inquiry only. No Trades. No low ballers. I know what it's worth. $7,500 FIRM! Cash or Bank Cashiers checks only no personal checks. DON'T WAIT WON'T LAST!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.