• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PR Roll Bar Friendly Glove Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borinqua Bronco

ISO a glove box that will allow me to open the door all the way without hitting the roll cage. Similar to the Tuffy Box. Any alternatives would be welcome.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
What some have done is to cut out around the glove box and the speaker grill and switch their positions, so that the speaker is behind the roll bar and the glove box is moved to the left.

As far as I know the Tuffy box is a unique design.

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
cut glove box door hinges with notches, no risk of damaging dash; when you do this you can open the gb door to where it hits the cage, slide to the left, and slide back to passenger side to close. I'm terrible at explaining things but this working perfect for me. let me know if you have any questions

GloNDark

I used this method to modify my glovebox since I didn't want to pull my hard top and cage to install the Tuffy glove box. It works fine. It's not perfect but with some more effort I feel like I could make it perfect.

This spring when the hard top comes off I will be pulling the cage to add some more supports and will be installing a Tuffy box at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.