• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sema 2015

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
the rack system is nothing new, been around for a while. Played with one several years ago and it was complicated to make the steering shaft work but it did drive nice, then htey changed the rules on that class so we stopped R&D and went to full hydro.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
It's a Flir thermal camera. Night optics. I made it removable so that I can put on bronco, and then move it to my sailboat where it has much more practical value. Man overboard in the middle of the night and you can actually find them. I should have put a label on it for the show. Few have picked up on what it is and we have had a lot of questions.

Great idea man. Be cool to have something like that.

OP
OP
Broncobowsher

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Second year at SEMA, this time actually installed on a vehicle. Surprised it isn't in the catalog. Sounded like it was in the market now. Maybe call them if you are interested?

TAWL_BOY

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Friendswood, TX
Just saw that pic of the dash in the bronze half cab and it is awesome! Looks like a F100 dash moded to fit the bronco very cool! The truck has moved into the top five favorite broncos for sure!

I belive he said it was out of a 55 F100.

It was super clean.

It was parked on soft carpet. Perfect for crawling around under it.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Cal Auto Creations just said they are working on selling those bumpers to the public. I cant imagine they will be under $1k/each

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Second year at SEMA, this time actually installed on a vehicle. Surprised it isn't in the catalog. Sounded like it was in the market now. Maybe call them if you are interested?

I didn't grab a copy of the 2016 catalog but it's in the 2015 edition I have so I assume it's in the new one too?

Todd Z.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Interesting - print media usually lags the online version.

Todd Z.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Todd I missed you at SEMA! Several of my So Cal Broncos buddies dropped by for a visit though. Unfortunately we were so dang busy the whole time I didn't have much chance to get away and check out the rest of the show. About all I got to see was most of the upper south hall where we (Poison Spyder) were, and some of the outside displays.

Dano 407

Loc.
The Orange Groves
My total count was 4
The bronze/green one (was the bottom is really green)
White jeep fender one
Unisteer
Uncut sitting outside.

I did not attend, but I know that Hellwig's had their blue Coyote powered hard top outside as well. I went by his house the night before to see it completed, super clean and under the tarp on a trailer waiting to go to Vegas. It was finished just prior to loading it on the trailer, so it has 0 distance on it. The rolling chassis was there either a year or two back.

Bknaus

Loc.
Visalia, CA
I counted at least 8 EBs throughout the show. I think there were 5 I found outside in featured vehicles and then some in Upper South and Central Hall.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
9 by this count

http://www.mustangandfords.com/even...recs&cx_navSource=most-popular-right#cxrecs_s

2015-sema-show-early-bronco-01.jpg

2015-sema-show-early-bronco-13.jpg

2015-sema-show-early-bronco-02.jpg

2015-sema-show-early-bronco-06.jpg

2015-sema-show-early-bronco-03.jpg

2015-sema-show-early-bronco-04.jpg

2015-sema-show-early-bronco-05.jpg

2015-sema-show-early-bronco-07.jpg

2015-sema-show-early-bronco-08.jpg

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
And there was the orange Build A Bronco one as well so I guess we have another year with ten.

Todd Z.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Todd I missed you at SEMA! Several of my So Cal Broncos buddies dropped by for a visit though. Unfortunately we were so dang busy the whole time I didn't have much chance to get away and check out the rest of the show. About all I got to see was most of the upper south hall where we (Poison Spyder) were, and some of the outside displays.

Yeah, I was bummed, Dusty. I was just there on Tuesday and stopped by a couple of times when I was in the south hall but never found you.

Todd Z.