• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sema

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Wednesday afternoon and Thursday for me.

Todd Z.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
If you see me there, stop me and say hello. I'll be wearing my "Madgyver Fabrications" shirt.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
After yesterday I think it is up to about 9 now. And that isn't even 3 complete halls yet.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Anybody look at the Go Rhino Bronco? I could see an 8-stack injection through the hood scoop. And a mesh seat back because the owner wasn't happy with a sweaty back.

TTownEP

I'll give you guys the pictures I took of the Broncos I found. I think I missed one; I saw someone else post a detail shot of a white truck that had the rear windows replaced with steel and made into a panel truck sort of deal. I never found that one.

I didn't see the Tom's Bronco Parts truck until the after party, but it did make a lap or two around. I didn't get to see it up close.

l1weenP.jpg

Skyjacker had their half cab out there, and boy was that suspension something else. I didn't get any detail pics, sorry.

o5ckigD.jpg

This truck in the Go Rhino booth had a lot of cool details. Something about the paint/coating on there made the truck look a bit like a plastic toy though.

4huLxui.jpg

DImQqNt.jpg

yUW35zE.jpg

OzybhCJ.jpg

PczGCgp.jpg

This one was very clean, with an EFI swapped motor.

tC8yQrS.jpg

This one got a lot of looks in the Weld Wheels booth, with the 4BT swap and purple details.

YMQDnys.jpg

1URVme9.jpg

HFzM3XQ.jpg

Ken Block's wife even had a Bronco on display with Ford, right next to the drift ride-alongs and Raptor jumping ride-alongs. Coyote swap.

pPEue5a.jpg

dpX2mvD.jpg

OHZ39uw.jpg

Vaughn Gittin Jr's race truck

HIrJZa7.jpg

Of course, the Velocity truck was amazing. I even liked the flush mounted glass.

QOLodEP.jpg

5Pj0Xjh.jpg

mlPHpGu.jpg

4eYFpbI.jpg

9F3gune.jpg

vN1wwKC.jpg

B4Z0gcc.jpg

weODdKt.jpg

J7aTK80.jpg

dkKzGaU.jpg

Here's some blurry photos of the RS chassis. It was in a very busy main aisle down the ramp, and it was hard to get a photo.

2SehaSP.jpg

wd6xu0O.jpg

This truck was really nice, in the Dynacorn sheetmetal replacement booth. The placard said they were doing a limited run of 25 of these trucks.

vY26GXj.jpg

SNEKg5h.jpg

This was a Maxlider Brothers rig. It was running a "normal" 302 crate motor.

jUXLbIi.jpg

The WD-40 truck was a disappointment. They weren't anywhere near complete, and they didn't do any work cleaning up the frame and undercarriage. Plus, the WD-40 people were really pushy about taking samples of WD-40, as if we don't all know what it is...

XOCOrkl.jpg

G31BfvG.jpg

vFvAOSu.jpg

UlxGJry.jpg

XM4Pp6h.jpg

This was my first time seeing an Icon BR in person. Really sharp. The details really set this apart from a standard build.

NqmphUQ.jpg

LlpYUjk.jpg

ZG3YXw3.jpg

31dpx7y.jpg

Ward was out there talking by his F-250, which was also spectacular.

Bksk0Wt.jpg

I just realized I didn't get any pictures of the 4-door Maxlider truck, but it's been covered elsewhere. It looked fantastic, and drew a lot of attention.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
That WD40 Bronco was a disaster - it wasn't even close to being complete... not to mention you couldn't fly with the swag they were handing out.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
That's some Big O Pics.... lol :D

The pointless big ones? yea I can't see them. I am sure there is a picture of a Bronco somewhere in there. But all I see is someone holding a water bottle. Some will auto size, many won't.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Here is something maybe no one saw... Ken Blocks wife bronco in the Ford Booth.
They notched the frame to provide clearance for the Alt, that I don't think they needed to do. I see it as a failure point...

Attachments

• IMG_20171101_085617982.jpg
    IMG_20171101_085617982.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 99

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That Velocity Bronco is WAY spiffy! The elimination of the wing windows was interesting as was the flush glass. Very, very nice. And, I guess, pricey. Howard in beautiful West Michigan

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Here is something maybe no one saw... Ken Blocks wife bronco in the Ford Booth.
They notched the frame to provide clearance for the Alt, that I don't think they needed to do. I see it as a failure point...

Good catch! I didn't spend much time looking at that truck. It's amazing what folks will do on rigs in the name of making things fit. I don't like it either.

Todd Z.

TTownEP

The pointless big ones? yea I can't see them. I am sure there is a picture of a Bronco somewhere in there. But all I see is someone holding a water bottle. Some will auto size, many won't.

My bad, they all looked fine and auto sized for me. Straight out of my phone.

my79f

I am truly impressed with the velocity rig. The roadstershop chassis is a work of art. I would however be worried about taking this on moderate trails. It seems like those rear arms are going to scrape everything. and the front diff area might be a little low? Based off how the rear is setup, is this chassis meant for the everyday driver, and more so for high speed offroading, than crawling?

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I just got back from Sin City.. major jetlagged and lack of sleep...
What a great 1st experience for Taz, I and my partner at SEMA.