• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Shout out to Tom's Bronco Parts

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Living in Oregon I've bought a ton of stuff from Tom's since it's just a couple of hours down the road. A few weeks ago I bought almost every piece of metal for the "inner body." Then got fed up and decided to buy a fiberglass tub. So I went back to Tom's and they exchanged all those parts for some other pieces I need, and they took some old pieces that I no longer need.

I had a great experience there. Shauna, Jason and Shane took great care of me, communicated well, and dealt with me returning a ton of pieces. While I was waiting, Jason took my friend and me all around the broncos out front and showed them to us in detail.

TBP is a great operation with great customer service and now that I'm moving far away, I wish I would have made the trip down there more often.

Thanks Guys!
-jim

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I was out in Medford on a fishing trip a few years ago and stopped by for a visit. I got the same treatment. Great bunch of folks.....

Tenacious-B

Loc.
Laguna Hills, CA
Agreed. I placed an order this week, and I had a question about a small part that wasn’t on their website. They hunted down a spare one and included it in my order for a great price. Those guys are top notch!

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Yep, great folks. I've bought a ton of parts from them over the years for multiple Broncos, and NEVER have had trouble of any kind. Friendly folks and flawless transactions.

Tugross302

Ditto. Even though they are furthest from me I order from them a lot when I need something. I love their catalog and it always amazes me how quickly I get the parts. Usually only about 3 days. I also called them with a tech question and they helped me out.

yfz450sew

Nothing but good things to say about Tom's, I have stopped by their shop several times while travelling through and they are top notch folks.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
I too and a fan of TBP. I have called them with questions and they are more than willing to help. I am far away from them but the ease of their website makes ordering the correct parts the first time a breeze.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I was in OR and CA a couple weeks ago and stopped by. Great folks. Phil gave me the tour. I met Garrett and saw several other folks who have been at the LEBC Round Up. I think it's very cool that Tom's sends different employees to Bronco events around the country - this helps keep all their employees in tune with what's going on in the Bronco world!

Attachments

• IMG_7283.jpg
    IMG_7283.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 12