• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tampa Bronco meet last nite

allenjoh

do you know when there having next one . i live close and would like to check it out.

scott

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like fun but keep an eye on the guy who drives that yellow Bronco. ;)

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Looks like a good time. What does the CB4x4 stand for on the quarter guard of the yellow rig there in FL?

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Yeah post up next time, I'm not far away. Not that I could have made it as im awaiting new axle shafts... Pick a weekend meet, there's a few of us down here in Sarasota.

OP
OP
Eldrik

Eldrik

Loc.
Tampa Bay, Florida
I'm sure the coordinator of this meet will contact ya'll for a future meet-up!

CB4x4 stands for Carolina Broncos.
He has spotlights under the truck in the night pic with the logo. ;)

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Well that's no fun. Was hoping chuzie might come back with something classy. Fingers crossed, he still might. I guess the new job is keeping him busier than the former gig.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
where was the notification for this.. I was free and could have come.. Man I missed it somehow..

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
Southeast earlybroncos on Facebook-

Let the rest of know your having a get together. (Unless y'all are a super elite set of bronco owners) or something? lol

L.R.

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Eric just told me about this thread. Thanks for posting those pics bro. It was great to meet some new folks as well as see our regulars. I have a listing of around 50 folks stretching from Tampa to Lakeland and Sarasota to Ocala. I typically shoot a PM blast the week before we have a get together. If you posted here and are not on my list, I can assure you that is no longer the case and you will be notified of our happenings for the rest of eternity.

We have meetings sometimes as often as once a month or few a once a semi though we try to average once a quarter depending on how the stars align. Rick's on the River is our go-to joint but we mix it up every now and then if we have enough interest from groups in other areas like Sarasota. We can't accommodate everyone, but we can certainly try to appease the majority.

I'm not a Facebook fan though I "used to could" and still have a profile as a placeholder. I suppose I could force myself to login and post a meeting announcement on Southeast Bronco next time ;) Seriously though, I'm happy to do anything I can to reach out to folks; the more the merrier.

Bart, the CB means constantly broken! I guess that is why you aren't running them on your fancy new blue ride. I forgot to kick you in the balls at Super Cel for that one buddy! I'm thinking about flying up to Charlotte for a URE trail workday this summer, so I can just do it then.

Aside from Tampa stuff, I would like to see the FL boys get together for a trail ride. It's been a while. WTF?

thirdtime

Contributor
Talked to a few Florida guys at Supercell about doing a ride at Hardrock. Never been there but heard it's decent. Also a few of us have been riding the citrus WMA, is good riding there as well. Just throwing some ideas out there.

chuzie

Bronco Guru
I like both of those ideas. Do we have an active conversation happening online yet?

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

thirdtime

Contributor
No active conversation yet but this thread is a good place to start discussion. I will reach out to the guys I talked to and give them a heads up on this thread.

thirdtime

Contributor
Couple of additional thoughts from the last few Florida rides I've been on. We need to pick a place that the guys with nicer rides don't have to beat them up if they don't want to. That way everyone can attend without worrying about their paint (Not a big concern for me). Biggest thing is to get a general location and pick a month and dial it in from there.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
If you all do a hardrock trip the wife and I may come join from the panhandle. It's only about five hours away.

Chuzie, you ever been to Morris Mountain Offroad in AL? We're gonna give it a shot Mem. Weekend. It's a lot closer than the Carolina's. :)

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Never been although it was in our "hell week" itinerary before the event got squashed. I want to go at some point, but working mem day weekend. Have fun.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!