• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tampa Bronco meet last nite

Cortez

Bronco Guru
I'm up for something central for a trail ride so we can get a good turn out. Not sure where citrus wma is, but have heard hard rock or even croom is fun.

Just for a meet up and beers Woodys River Roo is good, off I75 north of Bradenton...live music on the water...

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Tampa Bronco meeting
Thursday June 9th
7pm
Ricks on the River

Be there!!!

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Or, you bring it and we get you fixed up next time. We have the largest bronco knowledge base within 100 miles! If you need help, holler at me. It's rare when I'm in town AND available so take advantage when you can.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Got my new wheels and tires delivered Friday so I'm ready for the next one 🍻

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 43

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Got my new wheels and tires delivered Friday so I'm ready for the next one ��

Coolness.

Now when those young punks ask, "Hey old man, does that thing have any balls?"

You can say, "Of course,......., it has 4 Dicks"

Last edited:

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Or, you bring it and we get you fixed up next time. We have the largest bronco knowledge base within 100 miles! If you need help, holler at me. It's rare when I'm in town AND available so take advantage when you can.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

Sorry Man. I didn't make it either.
In the days before I found out my Dad has the big "C". We are setting up Hospice care for him at my place and meeting with attorneys.
But I am really looking forward to meeting up with you Florida west coasters and need the distraction. Looking forward to the next meeting.
Maybe I will have my Duff long arms on by then.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
anyone want to ride croom june 25 first thing in the AM before it gets too hot

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Coolness.

Now when those young punks ask, "Hey old man, does that thing have any balls?"

You can say, "Of course,......., it has 4 Dicks"

Nice.....of course when my 9 year old daughter saw them she had to giggle. I had to pretend to keep a straight face - maybe I should have put white letters in...hmmmm!

OP
OP
Eldrik

Eldrik

Loc.
Tampa Bay, Florida
Thanx for the offer, chuzie!
Hopefully I'll get a chance to peek under the hood soon and try and find those gremlins myself.
I'll keep you apprised...

Hehe... dicks :p