• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thank you to the two guys from Pa

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just wanted to say a Thank You to the two guys from Pa who came over and gave me a hand at Super Cel. I knew after the show on Sat I was going to have to fix my F350 exhaust that had pulled loose but then found I also had a trailer tire with a nail in it. They came over and in no time we had both issues fixed! I ask their handles on here but they said they just lurk around here. Anyway great guys and I hope they see this.

Norm

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Another great story. Thanks for telling it.
And thanks to those PA guys from over here too!

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Just wanted to say a Thank You to the two guys from Pa who came over and gave me a hand at Super Cel. I knew after the show on Sat I was going to have to fix my F350 exhaust that had pulled loose but then found I also had a trailer tire with a nail in it. They came over and in no time we had both issues fixed! I ask their handles on here but they said they just lurk around here. Anyway great guys and I hope they see this.

Norm
Nice Norm, being a PA guy currently I haven't heard who it was but if I do ill let you know.

There are so.e really great bronco people out there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Norm

Sorry I missed ya Norm.. I met one PA guy, bigger and buff? he was hanging w/buddy from TX.. Of course I can't remember dang names