• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Viewing Pics Issues

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Jon, is this a vBulletin issue? We have the same thing going on at our big bronco site but I haven't taken the time to look into it.
It is. Let me make sure it's fixed first and then I'll PM you with details.

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone else still having this problem in IE11?

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Viper, I've tried 3 different computers w/ IE11 and can't replicate this problem. Are you having the exact problem as described in the 1st post in this thread? (ie. when you click a thumbnail a window pops up, but no image appears. Then if you close the box and try again the image shows? Or if you cycle through the photos in the popup window then the images show the 2nd time around?)

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Viper, I've tried 3 different computers w/ IE11 and can't replicate this problem. Are you having the exact problem as described in the 1st post in this thread? (ie. when you click a thumbnail a window pops up, but no image appears. Then if you close the box and try again the image shows? Or if you cycle through the photos in the popup window then the images show the 2nd time around?)

Click a thumbnail and the background darkens but no window pops up. I can open the pics in another window. I can't cycle through multiple pics since there is no window. Popup blocker turned on or off makes no difference.

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Wow. That's kind of an obscure setting. Thanks for posting back with the fix.