• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Viewing pics

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Is anyone else having trouble viewing pictures? I can only view about half of them the rest just say thumbnail. However this could be on my end also.
Thanks

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Can you post an example thread where you're having the problem? Is it consistant or if you refresh will it sometimes show and sometimes not?

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Strange. I see all of those.

If you click on the thumbs that don't work does the full size photo work?

OP
OP
Skiddy

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
admin said:
Strange. I see all of those.

If you click on the thumbs that don't work does the full size photo work?
I can see most of page one and none on page two. Where the thumbnails are there is just a black area and nothing else except it says attached thumbnails. I rebooted my computer and its still the same. I don't know:(

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
OK, I see them now.I thought you meant the first 4 of the first post in that thread.

It's only photos that have been uploaded since my first attempt at moving the forums on Sat. I'll see if I can dig those up and restore.