• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Visit to Highline Classics

Ro_Ja Boy

I had my first Bronco built by Highline Classics back in 2019. After selling it last year, I searched for a Bronco replacement only to come back to wanting another. I ordered a new build from Highline Classics that will be done later this year.

When selling my Bronco I made a friend with someone that came to see it in person. They were really coming to see the quality of Highline’s work and they ultimately ordered one from Highline as well.

His Bronco is just about done, so he made plans to visit the shop. I happened to be traveling yesterday already, so met him to tour the Highline Classics shop.

Josh (the owner) is who you would want building anything you buy. Any minor issues I had on my first one were handled quickly and perfectly. Seeing the shop and where the magic happens just made me that much more excited and anxious for mine to start being built.

Some of the upgrades from my last build include custom axles, digital gauges, automatic windows, Gen 3 Coyote motor, etc.

Some pictures from yesterday:

Will post more pics from my computer later as it’s easier.

TI3DfW8.jpg

h4kgNi9.jpg

CLd2Tzb.jpg

sqtb2V2.jpg

Cy2kvZv.jpg

7ScwSyB.jpg

Last edited:

Gupster88

Contributor
Guppy
Loc.
Tillamook OR
Josh is a real stand up nice guy. I buy and sell parts with him on occasion . No BS and very fair. My last two full body replacements came from him and were well done and a great price. Anyone looking for a high end quality build should really consider buying from him. My two cents for what it’s worth.….
And yes. Drool runs from my mouth when I stop by there….

OP
OP
R

Ro_Ja Boy

Spent a bunch of time trying to figure out what wheel setup I want to go with (15x10 or 17x9).

rvrHWMD.jpg

EZZoEWL.jpg

OP
OP
R

Ro_Ja Boy

33x12.5 That grey one isn’t mine (it’s my buddy that I went with). Black obviously looks better on his Bronco but I was just trying to look at offsets mainly.

Gupster88

Contributor
Guppy
Loc.
Tillamook OR
I like the 15x10 with that tire size. My avatar picture is 33 x 12.5 with 15 x10 rims. 9 inch is a bit narrow in my opinion for 12.5s. To each their own tho…

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Actually digging the orange wheel/tire combo. That must be handy.

OP
OP
R

Ro_Ja Boy

They modify the frame rails on the front to have the bumper sit higher, but couldn’t on the rear since it has the Duff setup. They’re using the filler panel.

Was messaging with Duffy. Not sure if it’s the image or if this one isn’t pulled up as high as normal. On my last one it had no gap so will inquire…

Easy fix in the scheme. I’m just excited to get a better motor, better axles, better carpet, better speaker setup, better cooling system, better fuel system, etc.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Looks like the net number of EBs is increasing again with all these all-new builds going on...kinda like '69 Camaros!

Todd Z.

OP
OP
R

Ro_Ja Boy

At $169k for a Coyote build with only a handful of options/extras that can bring up the price, I believe they’re the best value builder of high end Broncos. Obviously I’m biased.

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I don't doubt at all that they are a good value at that price point. They sure are nice.

1buckeyefan1

Looks like the net number of EBs is increasing again with all these all-new builds going on...kinda like '69 Camaros!

Todd Z.

So how does that work for most states in terms of titleing them? I've got a local builder here in Columbus, OH that does the same thing. are they really buying up old titles, or are these being titled as kit/replicas? wouldn't that significantly devalue it unless they've got a legit title to build from?

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
So how does that work for most states in terms of titleing them? I've got a local builder here in Columbus, OH that does the same thing. are they really buying up old titles, or are these being titled as kit/replicas? wouldn't that significantly devalue it unless they've got a legit title to build from?
I wish I knew. I've wondered the same thing for years and I've never felt like I've gotten a simple, straight answer on it.

Todd Z.

75Denver

I wish I knew. I've wondered the same thing for years and I've never felt like I've gotten a simple, straight answer on it.

Todd Z.
I've been wondering as well, and the best explanation coming from Gateway with their ads looking to purchase frames w/ titles and VINs. The only other thing I can think of is someone out there specializes in bonded titles that has sat on them long enough to convert them over to legit titles (certain states apply). Anyone else have a good guess?

OP
OP
R

Ro_Ja Boy

The frames being used are originals…they match the VIN and title. Some bodies are aftermarket, but not chassis. If anyone saw the bringatrailer auction that ended within the last couple days, you’ll see that it seems aftermarket chassis Broncos are not nearly as desired.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
The frames being used are originals…they match the VIN and title. Some bodies are aftermarket, but not chassis. If anyone saw the bringatrailer auction that ended within the last couple days, you’ll see that it seems aftermarket chassis Broncos are not nearly as desired.
10-4. My mistake- I didn't look close enough. I saw those wheels that Kincer uses with their chassis and thought they were probably theirs.

Todd Z.