• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wheeling Daisy OK Jim Creel,Kyle Malone,Steve Sharp and other great people 4/23/2013

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Like a doofus I left my camera in my truck so I stole these off of face book from Jim. It was rainy and cold today, but it was still fun.
See you at K2 ;)

Attachments

• Daisy OK 1.jpg
    Daisy OK 1.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 203
  • Daisy Ok 4.jpg
    Daisy Ok 4.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 189
  • Daisy Ok.jpg
    Daisy Ok.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 190

NYLES

Bronco Guru
tell Gordie its illegal to use a cell phone while drivin!!!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good lookin' rigs all. Looking pretty capable there in the semi-wet weather you guys arranged.

Gordon on the phone with his spotter? Or just casually checking his messages while relaxing off-road?

Thanks for posting those up Damon.

Paul

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Broken Dana 60 inner for me today. Looks like I have to get a new shaft overnighted tomorrow to be shipped to SMORR.

Attachments

• broken shaft.jpg
    broken shaft.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 117

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Fun stuff, glad y'all enjoyed your Special wheelin event.. ;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Broken Dana 60 inner for me today. Looks like I have to get a new shaft overnighted tomorrow to be shipped to SMORR.

Hurry... :( Always something right brother.

Good lookin' rigs all. Looking pretty capable there in the semi-wet weather you guys arranged.

Gordon on the phone with his spotter? Or just casually checking his messages while relaxing off-road?

haha, that's just the norm for him, business can't stop while he's having fun ;D

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
gordon got new rims ?? when was that ? just wondering since the WH was last weekend in TN !

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Like a doofus I left my camera in my truck so I stole these off of face book from Jim. It was rainy and cold today, but it was still fun.
See you at K2 ;)

i think rainy and cold was an understatement, wind was terrible as well. cool pics. Kyle that sucks and so much work went into it. see ya soon

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Kyle,

Probably should go to the guy you bought those faulty axles from, he probably knew they were bad. Maybe should have got a 5 year warranty on them. Might even run into him at SMORR this weekend, lol.

OKLA70

Loc.
Skiatook, Ok
He wasn't on the phone. I think he was scratching his head trying to figure out what to do. It doesn't look like it from the pic, but he was really jammed up. The rear bumper was square against the rock behind him so backing out wasn't an option. The other side has a huge step and his fender lost the battle with a big boulder.
All in all we had a good time...despite the weather

Kyle, make sure you put that new battery in before SMORR, just sayin'

Tim

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
He wasn't on the phone. I think he was scratching his head trying to figure out what to do. It doesn't look like it from the pic, but he was really jammed up. The rear bumper was square against the rock behind him so backing out wasn't an option. The other side has a huge step and his fender lost the battle with a big boulder.

Tim

Don't worry.. It will be ion later today. I didn't even unload yesterday when I got home. just left it on the trailer. Axle shafts are ordered with new joints, picking up tranny shifter cable from Kevin in a bit. Will be back to new tomorrow.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
gordon got new rims ?? when was that ? just wondering since the WH was last weekend in TN !

he used those for the Moab trip.. I think he just likes throwing us for a loop with them new tires/wheels... lol

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
he used those for the Moab trip.. I think he just likes throwing us for a loop with them new tires/wheels... lol

Not the same ones from Moab. These were all new for the AZ Stampede. They are B.A.D. beadlock wheels and Maxxis Trepador stickies;D:cool:

the ones from Moab are his "street" tires, MRW steel chrome/black steelies and DC radials.

Had a blast maybe should have took the bronco though.... but then I would have just been doing stupid things, instead of really stupid things. BTW I got denied where Gordon is in the pic and he made it.

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx

Tim

Tim thanks for spotting. It was a good time.;)

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
I can feel my toes again.;D Buck Creek Ranch, best wheeling in Alaska, I mean Oklahoma.

Jim

Attachments

• 2013-04-23 14.34.57.jpg
    2013-04-23 14.34.57.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 2013-04-23 08.43.26.jpg
    2013-04-23 08.43.26.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 2013-04-23 12.02.46.jpg
    2013-04-23 12.02.46.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 2013-04-23 14.35.36.jpg
    2013-04-23 14.35.36.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 2013-04-23 14.40.43.jpg
    2013-04-23 14.40.43.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 51

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Glad everyone had a good time - except for all the crunchin' munchin' going on!
Mr. Creel... your Bronco looks very nice in the hills of Alas - err , Oklahoma!
Maybe it'll be so inclined for you to return.
If it's any consolation...Missouri this wkend was Cold, Wet, Muddy,...windy @ times - but had some good wheelin too. I just hope I don't get a bill for all the Missouri mud that came home on my truck ;D
hope to see ya this year!
C1