• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wtd: 351W engine parts, gaskets, H20 Pump, MAF, Torque Conv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattt

Bronco Guru
Looking for a few parts for my engine build. I'd imagine it's a long shot finding the stuff here...but here goes.

1) Set of pushrods for a 351W with a roller cam, length 7.567", Ford Motorsports makes them as well as aftermarket, or stock replacement from '96 vintage 351's. Bought em

2) Set of head gaskets and intake gaskets for same engine. Fel Pro 1011-2 is preferred on the head gasket. The intake gaskets need to be aftermarket or Ford Motorsports gaskets for use with Aluminum GT40X heads. Apparently the intake tract is a bit larger vs. a stock 351W intake gasket. Got the intake, now looking for Fel Pro Q9333PT head

3) Set of 1.6 ratio roller rockers....preferrably for pedestal mount which uses 5/16" bolts vs. the usual stud mount.

4) New rear main seal for same. Got it

5) Aftermarket MAF sensor in the 75mm range that is calibrated for 24lb injectors or 30's....I think I could also use an 80mm Lightning MAF

6) Steel gear for an MSD distributor, has to be steel to match the roller cam.

7) New or near new/take off Explorer 5.0 water pump Still need this, important

8) Not an engine part, but I need a torque converter for mating up an AOD to this 351W. Not sure what stall to go with, but I'm open to options.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.