• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Adding Sasquatch package...???

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Add this to my list of dumb questions!%)

I know you can add Sasquatch package to every new Bronco including the base edition. My question is where is it listed as an option on the Ford Build and Price site, am I missing it somewhere? Thanks!

Projp

Scroll to the bottom of the build and price and it is listed under packages

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
THAT or change to the 17" wheels...will ask if you want to do the whole upgrade...that's how I am ordering mine...7 speed manual!

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks guys, I'll try that a little later tonight.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
THAT or change to the 17" wheels...will ask if you want to do the whole upgrade...that's how I am ordering mine...7 speed manual!

right every time you change something it wants to revert ha

mostly when you're adding cost

when reducing Better make sure you get what ya want

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Since the beginning I wanted the Wildtrak, But the other night I got to thinking, why not drop to the package below and get the Sasquatch package etc might save few bucks. I priced a Badlands with the Sasquatch, and all the bells the wife wanted, it was $2,500 more than the Wildtrak. I was blown away, the Badlands is $4k base less than the Wildtrak. So I'm sticking with the Wildtrak.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Since the beginning I wanted the Wildtrak, But the other night I got to thinking, why not drop to the package below and get the Sasquatch package etc might save few bucks. I priced a Badlands with the Sasquatch, and all the bells the wife wanted, it was $2,500 more than the Wildtrak. I was blown away, the Badlands is $4k base less than the Wildtrak. So I'm sticking with the Wildtrak.

Yeah you have to really work the numbers and options and side by side compare them. I could easily make the
The two models below the Badlands cost more than the Badlands itself lol.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Yeah you have to really work the numbers and options and side by side compare them. I could easily make the
The two models below the Badlands cost more than the Badlands itself lol.

someone start a mop thread.. :)

method, procedure.. lol

Tips, secrets

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great idea!

I did one and it made me remove roof rails if I added Sas package...why???

I did another with a hardtop and when I added the 2.7 I had to remove the hardtop sound deadener! Why???

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Great idea!

I did one and it made me remove roof rails if I added Sas package...why???

I did another with a hardtop and when I added the 2.7 I had to remove the hardtop sound deadener! Why???

less or more $$ I'm sure

BCH BRCO

Anyone have a scheduled build date for the new Bronco? Mine still shows a 5/10/2021 scheduled build start.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Sounds like the plant will shut down for two weeks now lol, middle to end of May.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I guess I don't follow?
Covid, parts problems etc. Kind of seen it going in this direction. Really didn't want to get a rushed 21 and it spend a lot time in the shop. So I told my dealer I was waiting till 22 to order.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Covid, parts problems etc. Kind of seen it going in this direction. Really didn't want to get a rushed 21 and it spend a lot time in the shop. So I told my dealer I was waiting till 22 to order.

might even get some better options right :)

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
might even get some better options right :)
I found out today that "my dealer" converted my reservation into an order even though I didn't place a order. Come to find out a bunch of dealers did the samething, I'll be contacting Ford this morning to learn more about this and see why it happened.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I found out today that "my dealer" converted my reservation into an order even though I didn't place a order. Come to find out a bunch of dealers did the samething, I'll be contacting Ford this morning to learn more about this and see why it happened.

How did you find out?