• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 1966 Uncut Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Hall

Loc.
Albany
This is a very nice project that with just a little more work can be ready for paint and re-assembly. The only rust issues that have not been totally resolved are in the lower tailgate and the very front lip of the hood. The rest of the tube is rust free. The only rust damage that was on the tube was in the front floors which have been installed and a few small areas in the drivers door jam that was welded up and fixed correctly. Installed is a 75-76 bronco 302 with transmission and transfer case. The I6 that was in the bronco when i purchased it had some issues so I sold it but no worry as it was not original. Installed is a power brake booster and chevy disk brake kit as well as a F150 power steering setup. Again, it would not take much to button this thing up and get it on the road. I do not have a top for the bronco as the soft top that was on it was trashed. I do have some early bronco seats that need recovering but are not original. I think this will give you an idea of the details of this bronco. I will post pictures tomorrow.

I was restoring for my ex wife before she divorced me and I have over $8000 invested. It will be a nice bronco when finished.

Mike
Gmhall222@gmail.com
229-328-5288

OP
OP
M

Mike Hall

Loc.
Albany
IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0206.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

twisted77

Loc.
Evansville, Indiana
Mike befor you intertain anyone else let me know. I will know about my sale this weekend and if it sell I will have the money for shpping aswell. P.S did you find anyone interested in my 93 mustang?

Bryce

812 430-9009

OP
OP
M

Mike Hall

Loc.
Albany
Lowering the price to $4000 for one week then if it does not sell, I am just going to keep it and finish it later. I feel like I am giving this thing away for this price but I need to room in my shop.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.