• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1969 and 1967 Parting out or selling whole

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Cracker I sent you another email about those fenders. I'll take the first ones you showed me. We just need to work out the shipping. Thanks, my number is included in the the other email. I'll send it to your PM here just in case your other email acts up on yah.

az4xer

Tub still available

I am interested in the tub if its still available. If so how much and can you send me pics.
Thanks
Greg

OP
OP
cracker

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
az4xer said:
I am interested in the tub if its still available. If so how much and can you send me pics.
Thanks
Greg
Greg,
Still available. I need your email address to send pictures. The only rust spot is in the drivers door post, above the upper hinge mount. The rest of the tub is very solid. Surface rust along the seams, but nothing rust thru.

csangster

Tub

cracker said:
Looks like I will be parting it out. Anybody interested in a very nice tub? Only defect, has 3 spd hole on the floor.

How much for the tub?

Thanks,
Chris

burntfish

Loc.
ouray, co
do you still have the doors for the 67 and would you sell just the passenger side. I've got a 72 door that does not fit my 66 now and would be willing to do some kind of trade if willing, if not how much for the door and i could pick up.

OP
OP
cracker

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
burntfish said:
do you still have the doors for the 67 and would you sell just the passenger side. I've got a 72 door that does not fit my 66 now and would be willing to do some kind of trade if willing, if not how much for the door and i could pick up.
sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.